Peaches and cream overnight oats are an incredible summer breakfast idea that you can meal prep ahead of time.
Our recipe is made with rolled oats, fresh peaches, chia seeds, Greek yogurt, and a little heavy cream.
We’ve been posting about overnight oats for almost 13 years and I can’t believe (before today) we didn’t have one featuring peaches. This peach overnight oats recipe is bursting (literally — peaches are in season) with peachy flavor and pack in in whole grains, fiber, and protein.
We love doubling the recipe so the whole family can have a meal-prep breakfast ready to go in the morning.
What is in peach overnight oats?
- Rolled oats: we used rolled oats in this recipe, but have also made it with quick cooking subbing 1:1.
- Chia seeds: chia seeds not only add nutrition, but volume to this breakfast.
- Fresh peaches: make sure you have ripe, juicy peaches in this recipe. If they aren’t ripe enough they will be hard to touch and won’t be bursting with flavor.
- Greek yogurt:
- Milk: we’ve been feeling all things oat milk lately, but any kind works.
- Heavy cream: this is peaches and cream overnight oats after all. The heavy cream is the cherry on top.
- Honey: we used honey as the sweetener, but maple syrup works too.
Need Breakfast Inspo?
Subscribe to our emails and get all of our best breakfast recipes straight to your inbox.
Substitues & Variations
Feel free to use any kind of milk in this recipe. You can even swap the heavy cream for milk, too if you’re looking for less fat.
Any kind of tree fruit would be delicious in these overnight oats. Try white peaches or nectarines.
For the sweetener, you can use honey or agave nectar, or omit all together.
Add 2 tablespoons of your favorite protein powder to add a boost of protein.
Store leftover overnight oats in an airtight container (we love to portion our oats in glass meal prep containers or jars) in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Email Me this Recipe
Share your email, and we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus, enjoy weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
"*" indicates required fields
Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats
- Whipped cream
- Diced peached
- Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, serve as thick overnight oats or add ¼ cup of oat milk for a thinner consistency. Top with whipped cream and more peaches if desired.
Tips & Notes
- If your overnight oats are too thick in the morning, add a splash more milk.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.