This Strawberry Basil Kombucha Mocktail is a refreshing summer drink that everyone will love! Not only does it taste amazing, but it supports a healthy gut and is packed with vitamins all at the same time.
Strawberry Basil Kombucha Mocktail
- 4 large strawberries⠀
- 2 tablespoons orange juice⠀
- 6 fresh basil leaves⠀
- 12 oz. plain, kombucha⠀
- Place 4 large strawberries and 2 tablespoons of orange juice into a blender or food processor and process until pureed. Sieve out any seeds and then set aside.
- Muddle 3 fresh basil leaves at the bottom of 2 glasses and add in a handful of ice.
- Then, add half of the strawberry puree and 6 oz. of plain kombucha to each glass. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- Serve with fresh basil, strawberry slices, and blueberry for extra color!
- Serving Size: 1/2
- Calories: 49
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 11
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 0