Jazz up your healthy breakfast and make this Stuffed French Toast recipe. Filled with your favorite fruit, nut butter, and other great ingredient combinations for a delicious breakfast packed with nutrition.
Stuffed French Toast for the WIN!
Today I am excited to be partnering with an awesome West Coast brand that I discovered last year during my trip to Portland – Dave’s Killer Bread. Talk about getting the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to bread. Dave’s is all about packing in the nutrition with SUSTAINABLE ingredients. All of Dave’s breads are 100% certified organic and GMO-free. We’re talking Omega-3’s, Fiber, Protein, Whole Grains —> CHECK, CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK.
Why I Love Dave’s Killer Bread
I’m a wee bit obsessed with Dave’s Thin Sliced Good Seed Variation. I mean, look at all those seeds!
- 3g Protein
- 3g Fiber
- 360mb Omega 3’s
- 12g Whole Grains
So, stuffed French toast is actually REALLY easy to make. All you need are a few whole ingredients and a stove. Also, to make yourself look like a world-class chef, all you need to do is stuff your French toast with all of your favorite things. Wanna know my top combinations?
Stuffed French Toast Variations
- Banana + Peanut Butter + Cinnamon
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt + Berries
- Coconut Cream + Walnuts
So good. EVERY TIME.
I know my sister would tell you this…don’t skimp on the syrup. Thankfully she’s now Team Maple instead of the artificial stuff 😛 FEW, I was worried.
More French Toast Recipes
- Strawberries and Cream French Toast
- Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake
- Maple Pecan Overnight French Toast Bake
Stuffed French Toast
- Begin by whisking together eggs, almond milk, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Heat a skilling with coconut oil cooking spray to medium heat.
- Dunk each piece of bread into the egg mixture, making sure everything is generously coated on both sides. Place on the skillet and let cook for about 3-5 minutes, or until the bottom turns golden brown. Flip and continue cooking for about 3-5 minutes until everything is cooked all the way through and the second side is golden brown.
- Stuff your french toast with anything your little heart desires! Don't forget to top it with maple syrup.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition Information does not include the toppings
This post is sponsored by Dave’s Killer Bread. I was compensated and all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Fit Foodie Finds!