Get your meal prep on with this healthy meal prep cilantro lime chicken served next to a delicious cauliflower rice! This meal prep recipe is low-carb, high-protein, and about to be a staple in your routine. Don’t forget to serve the cilantro lime chicken next to homemade cauliflower rice for a complete meal prep meal!
It feels like I haven’t blogged in like a year, but it’s only been a week. Felt good to take some “time off” from Fit Foodie Finds to focus on the Healthy Glow Collective. I spent the last week in Phoenix with the team working on some really amazing upcoming projects. For any of you that work remote, you know where I’m coming from when I say it’s not the easiest! For the most part, I love working from home, but I also love face time with my teams! Monique is in Chicago, Katie is in Denver, and I am in Minneapolis…so when we get together it’s like a mini-reunion paired with a lot of GSD time. We brought our favorite photographer with us (FOLLOW HER ON IG), Brooke, to capture every moment…just like the photo from the top of Pinnacle Peak!
Become a Pro at Cooking Chicken!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know on how to cook chicken perfectly every time + we’ll share our top chicken recipes when you subscribe to our emails today!
Man was it great to get away from the wintery weirdness of Minnesota! What’s funny is that there was torrential rain in Phoenix the first two days we were there. Apparently “it doesn’t rain in Arizona”. It was also quite chilly- only 64 degrees the first day! We did luck out the last day and a half when the sun finally came out and it warmed up back into the 70’s. FEW.
Check out HealthyGlow.co’s Instagram for some sneak peeks of our photoshoot!
Ok CHICKEN TIME
All Things Cilantro Lime Chicken and Cauliflower Rice
Our goal for this recipe was all things Spring. How can we incorporate the flavors of spring into a delicious, meal-prep recipe that you can eat all week long? The answer?
- FRESH HERBS
This cilantro lime chicken is everything you’ve ever wanted in a chicken recipe. It’s fresh and perfectly flavored. Best part? It can be eaten hot or cold! I actually prefer to mix temperatures when I eat. So what I did for this recipe specifically was eat the cauliflower rice warm and the chicken cold. <3 Speaking of the cauliflower rice, you’re going to love it! We used the pre-riced cauliflower from Trader Joe’s and mixed in some spices, black beans, and some raw red onion. Yum sauce.
And quite honestly, the best part about this recipe is that it can be meal prepped all at once and then eaten throughout the week.
Cilantro Lime Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
For the Chicken
For the Cauliflower Rice
For the Bowls
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado chopped
For the Chicken
- First, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to the pan and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes before slicing. Slice chicken and set aside.
- Add the rest of the chicken ingredients into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Place sliced chicken to the bowl and toss with dressing. Refrigerate.
For the Cauliflower Rice
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add riced cauliflower and spices and cook for 5 minutes. Then, add in black beans and sauté for another 2. Finally, add in red onion and mix.
For the bowls
- Place chicken, cauliflower rice, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1/4 of an avocado in to a bowl. Enjoy.
Tips & Notes
-To make this recipe paleo, do not use beans. To make this recipe vegan, sorry.
Other Recipes with Cauliflower on Fit Foodie Finds
- Red Coconut Curry Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice
- Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Salad from Inspiralized and Beyond
- Golden Roasted Cauliflower and Quinoa Salad
- Golden Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with Healthy Blue Cheese Sauce
- Meal Prep Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Super Simple Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
- One-Pan Cauliflower Nachos
- Cauliflower Mac N’ Chicken Casserole