Love desserts? Us too! Subscribe to our emails and get all of our best desserts straight to your inbox.
- Line a 9×9-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Crumble 4 rice cakes into a large bowl with your hands. Make sure there are no big chunks and that they are all similar in size. Set aside.
- Heat the almond butter, honey, and sea salt in a saucepan over medium/low heat for 5-7 minutes or until melted together and glossy.
- Pour the almond butter mixture over the rice cake crumbles and stir the ingredients until the rice cakes are covered.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan and firmly press the mixture evenly down into the pan. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat the chocolate on high for 20-second increments, stirring after every increment, until the mixture is melted and glossy.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the almond butter rice cakes. Evenly spread the mixture out with a spatula. Sprinkle on coarse sea salt and transfer to the freezer for a least 15-20 minutes to set.
- Chop into squares and enjoy.
Tips & Notes
You can substitute brown rice crispies or rice crispies for the rice cake crumbles. We suggest using 5 cups instead of 4.