I actually kind of like no bake energy balls better with whole oats. It gives them great texture and it doesn’t seem like you are eating cookie dough straight out of the bowl. Here’s what you’ll need for this chocolatey variation:
More No Bake Peanut Butter Balls Recipes
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Crunchy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Healthy Peanut Butter Brownie Balls
- Double Chocolate Protein Buckeyes
- PB and J Swirl Energy Bites
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together all ingredients.*
- Then wet hands. Use a tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop out dough and roll between your palms to form balls.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Tips & Notes
- For this recipe, make sure you use drippy peanut butter. The moisture in the oils will help these balls form!
- Option to place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a dough is formed. Some like to do this for easier digestion!
- If your dough is a little too dry, add more honey.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 ball Calories: 93 Sugar: 3 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 2 Protein: 3
Keywords: no bake peanut butter balls, no bake energy balls