These crunchy no bake peanut butter balls are so quick and easy to make (only 4 ingredients!) and don’t require a food processor. Talk about a win-win! Whip up a batch and enjoy these sweet peanut-y snacks throughout the week or bring to your next get together.
How to Make Crunchy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Crunch up Chex into tiny pieces
- Mix peanut butter, honey and brown rice syrup
- Combine peanut butter mixture with crunched up Chex
- Roll mixture into small balls with your hands
- Freeze balls for 10-20 minutes
Peanut Butter Crunch Balls Pantry Staples
- Chex cereal
- Peanut butter
- Brown rice syrup
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowls
- Cookie sheet
- Wooden spoon
Crunchy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- 6 Cups Chex Cereal
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour Chex into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands or a wooden spoon to crush Chex into tiny pieces. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, mix peanut butter, honey, and brown rice syrup. Mix well.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over Chex. Spray a wooden spoon with coconut oil and mix Chex pieces with peanut butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Form crunch balls by wetting your hands with a little bit of water (you'll need to do this every couple times throughout the rolling process). Scoop 1-2 tablespoon of Chex mixture and form a ball. Place on baking sheet. Repeat until Chex mixture is gone.*
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for 10-20 minutes until crunch balls form. Enjoy!