These Thin Mint Almond Butter Cups are refreshing, delicious, and taste like a Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie! They are the perfect treat to store in the freezer for those moments when you need a healthy, chocolatey treat.
Welcome to day 2 of Nut Butter Cup Week here at Fit Foodie Finds. I hope you’re loving this week as much as we are because TBH, this is the best week ever.
Truth. These Thin Mint Almond Butter Cups are my favorite nut butter cups out of all of the cups we’re sharing this week :D They’re just so minty and chocolatey and perfect in every way. AND- if you like Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, then these will be your jam…I promise! These babies are made with an almond butter base, sweetened with maple syrup, and flavored with mint extract. Let’s take a look at everything you’ll need!
What You Need
If you’re not an almond butter person, I suggest going cashew butter before peanut butter just because peanut butter has such a distinct flavor.
Healthy Mint Chip Almond Butter Cups
These Thin Mint Almond Butter Cups are refreshing, delicious, and tastes like a Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie! They are the perfect treat to store in the freezer for those moments when you need a healthy, chocolatey treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- First, line muffin tin with nonstick cupcake liners and set aside.
- Place all ingredients except for salt and chocolate chips into a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon as your scoop, scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter into each muffin liner. Repeat until you’ve evenly distributed into 12 liners.
- Sprinkle sea salt and chocolate chips on top of cups.
- Place in freezer for at least 20 minutes or until firm.
- If your batter isn’t easily poured into the cupcake tin, add more melted coconut oil. You do not want your batter to be too thick and sometimes thickness is dependent on how oily your nut butter is.
- Option to replace maple syrup with honey.
- Option to replace almond butter with any other nut butter such as cashew or peanut.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 158
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 40
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 13
Nut Butter Cup Week Reminders
Don’t forget as part of this week we have some amazing things happening on our channels.
- If you make any of our Nut Butter Cup Week recipes, use the hashtag #NutButterCupWeek on Instagram for a chance to win a giveaway each day the entire week!
- If you’re not already subscribed to our Nut Butter Cup Week emails, do it HERE. It will give you early recipe access and an entry into our biggest giveaway yet.