‘Tis the season! We’re sharing all our favorite lululemon jackets and outerwear that will keep you warm from the transition months to the coldest months, whether you’re working out or out and about.
All Our Favorite lululemon Jackets
We tried on all the jackets and outerwear at lululemon this fall, and rounded up all our favorites! Living in Minneapolis means we need jackets that will keep us warm throughout the cooler fall weather + jackets that can withstand below zero weather.
Oh, and we like to workout outside year round (hellooooo winter running, cross country skiing, and hiking!), so we made sure to try on lululemon’s active jackets as well.
Transition jackets are perfect for cool fall weather (and even springtime showers!), and lots of our favorites can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. Our favorites include:
- Rain Rebel Jacket: All 3 of us have this rain jacket! We love the that hood is actually big enough to keep the rain out of your face. Plus, the longer length allows you to sit down on wet or damp surfaces without getting your bum wet. (Emily and Lee: size 6, Linley, size 4)
- Always There Trench Coat: We’re LOVING the trench coat trend, and were so pumped to see this in the lululemon jacket collection this fall. The camel color truly dresses this jacket up, and the water resistant material makes it a great wind breaker as well as a rain jacket (helloooo, hideable hood!). We recommend sizing up one size for a more oversized trench coat look. (Emily: size 8)
- Non-Stop Bomber Reversible: This bomber is such a fun transition jacket! It’s thin enough to wear indoors with a cute graphic tee, or can be used as a light layer outside as well. We recommend sizing up for a more oversized look, or ordering your typical size for a more fitted look. (Lee: size 6)
- Oh So Sherpa Full Zip: We’re loving the sherpa trend over here! And this full zip sherpa is no exception. It’s cozy and warm, and we can’t get enough. (Lee: size 6)
- Always Effortless Jacket: This jacket pairs so nicely with a pair of jeans and sneakers, but can easily transition to a more active wear look as well. The material helps block the wind for cooler fall days. (Lee: size 6)
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
We’re big fans of enjoying all winter has to offer, but that requires winter gear that keeps you warm and dry while hitting the ski trails or hiking and running trails. Here are our top picks for an active winter:
- Down For It All Jacket: The Down For It All line is our go-to for winter running and skiing! This jacket packs so many pockets (perfect for stashing snacks, chapstick, your phone, etc. without a bulky feel), and blocks the wind so well. We recommend sizing up if you’re going to wear a few layers underneath on extra cold days. (Lee and Emily: size 8, Linley: size 4)
- Down For It all Vest: Conditions too warm for the Down For It All jacket?! Cue: the Down For It All vest! Our go-to for winter running and warmer weather days on the ski trails. (Lee and Emily: size 6, Linley: size 4)
- Define Jacket: This dry fit jacket is perfect for warmer fall days. The material is super soft and breathable, and because it’s so light, you can easily tie it around your waist and continue on your run if you get too warm. (Lee: size 6)
It’s no secret that midwestern winters get cold and snowy, and we’re firm believers that there’s no such thing as too cold or too snowy as long as you have the right gear! These true winter jackets will keep you warm and cozy all winter long.
- Wunder Puff Jacket: The Wunder Puff line is so fun, and SO warm! This jacket is a shorter option for cold winter days. Oh! This also comes in a cropped version for an even shorter look. And did we mention there is a vest, too?! (Linley: size 4)
- Wunder Puff Long Jacket: If you’re looking for something a little warmer than the shorter Wunder Puff jacket — this is it! We can’t wait to wear this on the coldest Minnesota winter days. (Lee and Emily: size 6)
- Winter Warrior Long Parka: We’ve been looking for an extra long, super warm winter jacket for a few years, and THIS IS IT. (Emily: size 8)
- Pack It Down Jacket: This jacket packs down to basically nothing, while still packing so much warmth! We love that this jacket is a little more fitted than other winter jackets. (Lee: size 6)
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by lululemon. We were compensated and all opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting Fit Foodie Finds!