These Blueberries and Cream Cashew Butter Fat Bombs are a healthy dessert for you and the whole family! They are made with all natural cashew butter and freeze-dried blueberries. These Cashew Butter Cups are ready in no-time and perfect for meal-prep for the week!
The Perfect Low Carb + Delicious Dessert
These Blueberries and Cream Cashew Butter Cups are so freakin’ good and they are so fun to make! When we were testing this recipe, we knew we had to use freeze-dried blueberries. Freeze-dried blueberries are flavor-packed, easy to find, and just plain ‘ole fun.
Not only did we crunch the blueberries to make these cups blue, but we pulverized them in the food processor. We made a blue powder and folded it into our cashew butter cup batter. It was genius and I know I am a huge nerd for gigging out about this, but it is just so deliciously fun! AM I RIGHT?
We Love Cashew Butter
Another reason I love this recipe so much is that my favorite nut butter is definitely cashew butter. It’s rich, creamy, and gives me a boost of protein when I need it. So far this week we have used cashew butter in our Healthy Oreo Cashew Butter Cups and our Cake Batter Cashew Butter Fat Bombs.
The cashew butter is what gives these tasty fat bombs it’s creamy flavor and consistency. They are ready in under 30-minutes and if you bring them to your next potluck for dessert, you’re going to make many new best friends! Enjoy!
Here is What You’ll Need
- All-natural cashew butter
- Coconut Oil
- Freeze-dried blueberries
- All-natural honey or Liquid Stevia
- Vanilla extract
- First, line a muffin tin with nonstick muffin liners. Set aside.
- Next, place freeze-dried blueberries into a food processor and blend until it turns into a powder.
- Place all-natural cashew butter, melted coconut oil, honey, 2/3 of the blueberry powder (you’ll use the rest later), and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until combined.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop batter into muffin tin. You should get 12 cups.
- Sprinkle the top of the cashew butter cups with the rest of the freeze-dried blueberry powder and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Place muffin tin in the freezer and freeze for at least 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- If your batter isn’t easily poured into the cupcake tin, add more melted coconut oil. You do not want your batter to be too thick and sometimes thickness is dependent on how oily your nut butter is.
- Option to replace honey with liquid stevia or maple syrup to make them keto or vegan friendly!
- Option to replace cashew butter with any other nut butter such as peanut or almond.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cup Calories: 159 Sugar: 10 Sodium: 12 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 15 Fiber: 1 Protein: 2
Keywords: cashew butter, fat bombs