Why choose between a cashew butter fat bomb and cake batter when you can have both! These amazing cake batter cashew butter fat bombs are made with 5 healthy ingredients and taste exactly like cake batter! They are the perfect afternoon snack or a sweet treat after dinner.
Cake Batter Cashew Butter Fat Bombs
We love healthy dessert recipes that are easy to make and easy to store here on Fit Foodie Finds. Fat Bombs are a low carb, keto dessert that make a healthy and delicious dessert option for anyone on any diet!
This Cake Batter Cashew Butter Fat Bomb is one of our most favorite fat bomb recipes (along with this Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Bomb) and we love it because it tastes exactly like cake batter!
If you are on a strict keto diet, feel free to omit the sprinkles. These fat bombs are amazing with or without the sprinkles. If you don’t mind a little sprinkle action in your fat bombs add them in and throw yourself a party!
Now, we want to make sure that you are always prepared to make fat bombs, so we thought we’d make you a pantry list!
Fat Bomb Pantry Staples
You don’t need much to make delicious fat bombs your next healthy dessert. Here are the staple kitchen essentials you’ll want to stock up on to make any of our fat bomb recipes (find more of our fat bombs recipes below!):
- Nonstick muffin tin
- Muffin liners
- Mixing Bowls
- Coconut oil
- Your favorite all-natural nut butter: peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter, and coconut manna
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Liquid Stevia
How To Make Fat Bombs Like a Pro
Fat Bomb Storage: because these little bites of heaven are made from a nut butter and coconut oil base, you’ll want to store them in the freezer to avoid melting. Tip! Once they’ve hardened, remove them from their muffin liner and tin and transfer them into a freezer-safe gallon-size bag for later!
Fat Bomb Swaps: As always feel free to swap any of the nut butters for one of choice. The only one that’s tricky is coconut butter, do not swap this one for anything else!
Sweetener Swaps: For all of our delicious fat bombs, we used liquid stevia, honey or maple syrup. Feel free to use them interchangeably. If you follow a strict keto diet, use liquid stevia or your favorite sweetener. We have not tested these with any other sweeteners, but if you do…please let us know!
Oil Swaps: Every fat bomb recipe on Fit Foodie Finds calls for coconut oil. We have NOT tested any other oils, but will report back if we do
Reduce Waste: Because you’re going to want to make these recipes more than once (obvi), we suggest either purchasing silicone muffin tin liners OR not using muffin liners at all.
If you decide not to use muffin liners, all you have to do is run warm water on the bottom of your muffin tin for a few seconds and use a butter knife to pop each fat bomb out of their tin.
Fat Bomb Recipes
- Crunchy Rice Crispy Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Healthy Oreo Cashew Butter Fat Bombs
- Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 2/3 cup unsalted creamy cashew butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or (1/4 teaspoon of liquid stevia for a keto option)
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles (+ more for toppings)
- First, line a muffin tin with nonstick muffin liners. Set aside.
- Next, place all-natural cashew butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until combined.
- Then, gently fold sprinkles.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter into muffin tin. You should get 12 cashew butter cups.
- Top with extra sprinkles and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Place muffin tin in freezer and freeze for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- Store cashew butter fat bombs in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Option to sub any other nut butter for the cashew butter.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 Calories: 152 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 44 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 10 Protein: 2
Keywords: fat bombs