These raspberry cheesecake fat bombs are a delicious keto friendly dessert that taste just like raspberry cheesecake! Make a big batch of these fat bombs and keep them in the freezer for an easy dessert all week long.
Fat Bombs are the BOMB.
Raise your hand if you love a good dessert! WE DO. We also understand that everyone is on their own journey and have different dietary needs! When fat bomb recipes first started to become popular, I didn’t really dig into what a fat bomb really was. I have to be honest and say I had never really heard of the keto diet until this year!
After doing a little research and having friends try the ketogenic diet, we decided to add some delicious fat bomb recipes and keto recipes to FFF! We love testing and trying out diet specific recipe for all of YOU! We currently have many keto friendly recipes on FFF including these delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs!
What is a Fat Bomb?
What is a fat bomb? A fat bomb is a high fat and low carb dessert that is a part of the ketogenic diet. The idea is that people eat a low carb diet that puts the body into keto stasis which is when your body goes into starvation mode and starts to burn fat first.
Fat bomb recipes typically include ingredients like coconut oil, nut butter, coconut flakes, butter, and more! We decided to go big with these raspberry cheesecake fat bombs and the star of the show is definitely the cream cheese.
Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Say hello to the most beautiful and delicious fat bombs that you will ever pop into your mouth. Not only do they taste exactly like raspberry cheesecake, but they are adorable and easy to meal prep for a delicious dessert all week long! There are minimal ingredients in these fat bombs that include..
- Cream Cheese
- Coconut Oil
- Liquid Stevia
That is only FOUR INGREDIENTS, people! My favorite part of this recipe is that you can throw all of the fat bomb ingredients into the blender for 20 seconds and you’re halfway there. After that, you find your fat bomb mold (we use a mini muffin tin or a silicone mold) and pop them in the freezer for at least 45 minutes! They are SO GOOD.
Healthy Keto Recipes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia*
- Begin by spraying a mini muffin tin or silicon egg pan (which is what we used!) with coconut oil spray. Set aside.
- Next, add all ingredients for the fat bombs into a small blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into each muffin tin and repeat until there is no cream cheese mixture left.
- Place in the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and let sit for 2-3 minutes and then pop the raspberry cheesecake fat bombs out of the muffin tin and eat immediately or store in the freezer for later!
Tips & Notes
- * Feel free to substitute 2 tablespoons of honey for the stevia as a sweetener alternative.
- Storage: Place raspberry cheesecake fat bombs in a freezer-safe gallon-size bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 133 Sugar: 1 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 2 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2
Keywords: fat bombs, fat bomb recipes