These Crunchy Peanut Butter and Jelly Fat Bombs are made with everyone’s favorite peanut butter and jelly combination! They are a healthier, protein-packed, keto dessert that you can meal-prep for the week. They are naturally sweetened and super easy to prepare!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Fat Bombs
I say peanut butter, you say jelly. Peanut butter—> JELLY –>Peanut butter—> JELLY.
That’s right, we made everyone’s favorite sandwich into peanut butter and jelly fat bomb! You guys, it tastes just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! We knew before nut butter cup week started that we had to do a peanut butter and jelly version and by-golly, it is delicious!
We love the peanut butter + jelly combo on Fit Foodie Finds. I feel like we’ve taken a lot of our favorite meals and made a delicious PB + J variation!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes
As you can see, there are unlimited ways you can use peanut butter and jelly which is why we are absolutely in love with the combination for a fat bomb. For these Crunchy Peanut Butter and Jelly fat bombs, we decided that it was a crunchy peanut butter kind of a recipe (can I get an amen from my crunchy peanut butter lovers out there?!).
Just like all of our other delicious fat bomb recipes, these crunchy peanut butter and jelly cups are so easy to make. So, stock your pantry with everything you need for these cups and ENJOY! We also wanted to remind everyone that fat bombs are for everyone! If you are on a strict keto diet, make keto ingredient substitutions for maple syrup or the jam in this recipe! See the ingredients below!
Here’s What You Need
- Coconut Oil
- Peanut Butter
- All-natural jam or a sugar free keto jam
- All-natural maple syrup or Liquid Stevia Drops
- Vanilla Extract
PB and Jelly Fat Bombs Video
Peanut Butter Layer (bottom layer)
- 2/3 cup all-natural peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia for keto option)
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped (+more for topping)
- sea salt, to taste
Jelly Layer (top layer)
- 1/4 cup jelly or preserves (any kind will work!) or keto friendly jam
- First, line muffin tin with nonstick cupcake liners and set aside.
- Prepare the peanut butter layer by placing peanut butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, and chopped peanuts into a medium-size bowl and mix until combined.
- Using a tablespoon as your scoop, scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter into each muffin liner. Repeat until you’ve evenly distributed into 12 liners. Set aside.
- Prepare jelly drizzle by placing jelly into a small bowl and microwaving for 30 seconds to a minute. Stir.
- Carefully drizzle 1 teaspoon of jelly over the top of each peanut butter cup. Use a fork or toothpick to swirl the jelly into the peanut butter.
- Top with additional chopped peanuts and place in freezer for 20 minutes or until firm.
Tips & Notes
- If your batter isn’t easily poured into the cupcake tin, add more melted coconut oil. You do not want your batter to be too thick and sometimes thickness is dependent on how oily your nut butter is.
- Option to replace maple syrup with honey or liquid stevia.
- Option to replace peanut butter with any other nut butter such as cashew or almond.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 fat bomb Calories: 131 Sugar: 8 Sodium: 63 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 11 Fiber: 9 Protein: 4
Keywords: Fat Bomb