-1 3/4C white flour
-1C whole wheat flour
-2t baking powder
-1 1/2C sugar
-2 sticks butter, unsalted
-1/2t coarse salt
-2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together sugar and butter. Then add your eggs. Next gradually add flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a small bowl, mix together 2t cinnamon and 2T sugar.
4. Roll your dough into small balls the size of your palm. Then roll your cookie dough ball into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
5. Space ~2 to 3 inches apart for 12-15 minutes. Rotate the pan half way to ensure the cookies cook evenly all the way through.
This is what the consistency of your dough should look like before you begin making dough balls. If the dough is too loose, add a few more tablespoons of flour.
Be generous with the cinnamon sugar. Cover the entire ball of dough.
Fresh out of the oven! *nom* *nom*
No no, she did’t grow LEGS! I got a Joby GorillaPodSLR. This thing is so totally amazingly awesome. Look at all the cool stuff it can do…