Sweet and a little salty, creamy peanut butter Greek yogurt dip is made with just 4 ingredients! Ready in under 10 minutes, add this protein-packed dip to your snack rotation.
Every time we make this Greek yogurt dip at Fit Foodie HQ we wonder why we don’t make it more often. It’s simple and hits the spot when you’re craving something a little sweet and salty but don’t have a lot of time on your hands.
Serve it with sliced apples, strawberries, pretzels, graham crackers, on celery to make ants on a log, and more. It’s always a hit with everyone – kids and adults go crazy for it!
“This is delish! I used drippy peanut butter and maple syrup- turned out AMAZING! I snack soooooo much during the day, and this is a perfect guilt-free snack. I recommend dipping pretzels into it if you want a salty (ish) snack!” – Annika
What is in peanut butter Greek yogurt dip?
This simple yogurt dip combines Greek yogurt, peanut flour, honey, and mini chocolate chips for the ultimate chocolate + peanut butter combo.
Love desserts? Us too! Subscribe to our emails and get all of our best desserts straight to your inbox.
- Greek Yogurt: Use your favorite kind of vanilla or plain Greek yogurt for this dip.
- Peanut Flour: Peanut flour adds flavor and a protein boost. If you don’t have peanut flour, use 1/3 cup of drippy peanut butter instead which will help create the consistency you’re looking for in this yogurt dip!
- Honey: Instead of honey to sweeten the dip, swap it for the same amount of pure maple syrup.
- Mini Chocolate Chips: We think mini chocolate chips are the best size for this dip, but use your favorite kind (or omit completely).
Greek Yogurt Dip Variations
Why do you use peanut flour?
We like to use peanut flour in this Greek yogurt dip because it keeps the fat content down, boosts the protein, and still gives us that great peanut buttery taste.
Can you add protein powder?
We haven’t tried this dip with protein powder, but if you do, we recommend adding 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter or plain protein powder. If the dip seems too thick, add a little bit more yogurt until you reach the desired consistency.
Store this yogurt dip in an airtight container for up to a week in the fridge.
Pro Tip: Use a large container of yogurt to make a double or triple batch of dip. Then, store the dip in the same container to enjoy as a snack throughout the week!
More Sweet Snack Dips
Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Place yogurt, peanut flour, and honey in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until everything is combined.
- Then, add in chocolate chips and stir.
Tips & Notes
- Peanut Flour: If you don’t have peanut flour, use 1/3 cup of drippy peanut butter instead which will help create the consistency you’re looking for in this Greek yogurt dip.