This leftover Thanksgiving turkey quesadilla is one of our favorite ways to use up leftover holiday leftovers. It’s packed with our favorite sweet and savory Thanksgiving flavors – don’t forget to dip it in gravy!
Say hello to your new favorite way to enjoy those Thanksgiving leftovers! This leftover Thanksgiving turkey quesadilla is packed with all of the amazing Thanksgiving flavors in an easy to dip quesadilla. No more boring turkey sandwiches or round 2 or 3 of the same exact meal.
This turkey quesadilla comes together quickly and easily with minimal cook time on the stovetop (very much appreciated after spending so much time in the kitchen prepping for the holiday!). Top a tortilla with brie cheese, let it melt, and add the cranberry sauce, turkey, and thyme. In less than 10 minutes, you have a toasty, golden brown, and melty turkey quesadilla.
What is in a leftover Thanksgiving turkey quesadilla?
Only 6 ingredients! You’ll need:
- Leftover turkey
- Cranberry sauce
- Brie cheese
- Fresh thyme
- Gravy (for dipping!)
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Turkey Quesadilla Variations
Here are 3 easy ways to customize this leftover turkey recipe:
- Leftover turkey –> shredded chicken: Don’t have any leftover turkey from your Thanksgiving meal? Use shredded chicken or rotisserie chicken.
- Brie cheese –> any meltable cheese: Fontina, Swiss, gouda, or a triple creme cheese would be amazingly delicious substitutions.
- Cranberry sauce –> raspberry or strawberry preserves: Berry preserves or jam are an easy swap for cranberry sauce.
Can you double this recipe?
Absolutely! Scale this quesadilla recipe up to make as many as you need. Use a griddle to cook more than one quesadilla at a time.
What size tortillas are best to use?
Any size works! We used 10-inch tortillas, but smaller or larger tortillas would work great – just adjust the filling amount if using a different size tortilla.
How do you know when the quesadillas are done?
They’re done when the cheese is melted, the turkey is warm, and both tortillas are browned.
Because we are using leftover turkey in this recipe, we don’t recommend storing leftovers – enjoy it fresh!
This quesadilla is one of our favorite ways to enjoy leftover Thanksgiving turkey! Dip it in homemade turkey gravy and enjoy it with any other holiday leftovers like oven roasted Brussels sprouts, Thanksgiving salad, and green beans almondine.
Email Me this Recipe
Share your email, and we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus, enjoy weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
"*" indicates required fields
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Quesadilla
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 10-inch tortillas
- 4 oz. brie cheese brine removed and cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded turkey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup leftover gravy for dipping
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. While the oil heats, spread the brie cheese onto one tortilla.
- Place the cheesy tortilla in the skillet tortilla-side down (so the brie is up). With the heat set to medium, cover the skillet for 3 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Uncover the skillet and evenly spread the cranberry sauce over the brie cheese. Top the cranberry sauce with the shredded turkey and sprinkle with fresh thyme.
- Place the other tortilla on top and use a spatula to carefully flip the quesadilla over.
- Cover the skillet and cook for another 3 minutes until the cheese is melted and both tortillas are browned.
- Cut the quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve with leftover gravy.