Looking for a flavorful fall vegan dessert recipe?! We’ve got you covered with this vegan fudge…pumpkin almond butter freezer fudge to be exact!
Ever heard of freezer fudge?! It’s a very close cousin to our epic nut butter cup recipes because it’s made with a coconut oil/nut butter base. Instead of pouring the healthy fudge batter into single serve cups, you create a sheet of it and cut it into squares. Delicious, fudgey squares…come to mama.
For our very first vegan fudge recipe on FFF, we decided to go all things fall.
Pumpkin + Cinnamon + Almond Butter
You can’t go wrong with that combo. Add a few chocolate chips and ya’ pumpkin fudge never tasted so good! One thing I love about vegan desserts is that you can lick the batter and all will be well. There are no animal products, meaning that you can eat any vegan dessert recipe raw and be A-okay! Here’s what else you need for this delicious dessert.
Vegan Fudge Ingredients
- almond butter
- coconut oil
- pumpkin puree
- maple syrup
- vegan chocolate chips
As always, feel free to make substitutions as you please. If you can’t do almond butter, I suggest cashew or peanut butter. You can swap out the maple syrup for honey (wouldn’t be vegan) and add as many spices as you want.
- Almond Joy Coconut Butter Cups
- Gluten-Free Triple Berry Crumble Bars
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
- Vegan Blueberry Muffin Banana Soft-Serve
- Vegan Blueberry Truffles
Pumpkin Almond Butter Freezer Fudge
Looking for a flavorful fall vegan dessert recipe?! We’ve got you covered with this pumpkin fudge…pumpkin almond butter freezer fudge to be exact!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- First, line a square cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Next, place almond butter and melted coconut oil in a medium bowl and mix until combined. Then, add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, and salt and mix again.
- Transfer into cake pan and use a spatula to spread out evenly. Top with mini chocolate chips and more sea salt.
- Place in freezer for 2-4 hours or until solid. Remove from freezer and let sit for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
- Store in freezer-safe bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Chocolate chips are not included in nutrition information.
- Serving Size: 1/12
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3