Healthy Peanut Butter Brownie Balls

I was going back and forth between naming these Peanut Butter Brownie Chews or Peanut Butter Brownie Balls. They are a spin off of the Raw Brownie Chews I made a few months back…but I added some peanut butter and formed them into balls!

Healthy Peanut Butter Brownie Balls it is.

Peanut Butter Brownie Balls - FitFoodieFinds.com

Made with 4 simple ingredients folks! NO GRAINS, NO DAIRY, NO GLUTEN, NO REFINED SUGARS.

Peanut Butter Brownie Balls - FitFoodieFinds.com

5 from 1 reviews
Peanut Butter Brownie Balls

Prep time
Cook time

Breakdown: 75 Calories | 5g Fat | 6.5 Carbs | 1.6g Fiber | 4.5g Sugar | 2.4g Protein
Serves: ~14 balls
Ingredients
Instructions
  1. Place almonds in a small food process or and process for about 30 seconds or until your almonds are finely chopped like almond meal. Set aside.
  2. Next, process the pitted dates until they become like a paste.
  3. Then, add the rest of the ingredients, including the almond meal, and pulse for an additional minute.
  4. Form dough in to balls and eat! If it is having trouble sticking, add a tablespoon or 2 of honey.
Peanut Butter Brownie Balls - FitFoodieFinds.com

Peanut Butter Brownie Balls - FitFoodieFinds.com

I brought these balls into work and they were a HIT. I am the ball/blogger lady at work. I am hoping that people actually like me, and not just my treats!

1. Brittany says

In the directions you mention adding “more honey” if needed but honey is not listed as one of the ingredients? Was this missed or are you saying you can add honey if need be?

That is a good question. It looks like this is an error, but I made it so long ago. I just changed the recipe to: add a tablespoon or 2 of honey if the balls are having trouble sticking. Will you let me know if the honey was necessary? Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention..I REALLY appreciate it!

• Leela says

I’m going to try this my kids love my coconut choc date balls and they love peanut butter. I use coconut oil to bind my other raw cocao balls so might add some to this instead of honey. Thanks so much for this great recipe.

• Elitia says

what a great idea Leela. I would also rather add coconut oil than honey, cause it’s so sweet already. I just made mine and they’re perfect without adding. But I did struggle a bit. Taste great though

Have you ever tried substituting raisins for dates? I ask because I do not presently have dates in the pantry right now (and don’t want to go grocery shopping yet), but would love to try these!

3. Laura says

just wondering do i have to put these in refig or on container. how long does it last for. looking for recipes that i can making a mail them out to my daughter it take 18 days mail time.

4. Creshia says

OMG! I just made this. I haled the recipe since I was not sure if we would like them. I normally don’t like dates, but these are so good. Even my hubby thought so. Next test will be the kids. Know one will know they contain dates unless they are around with I make them. I can’t wait to play around with this recipe.
    :) Thank you for sharing.

YAY!! Love reviews like this. I am not a huge date person (plain), but when you add cocoa powder, you can totally manipulate the flavor of them!

5. Cindy says

Hey thanks for a great easy recipe!
    Question: if I use almond meal I have already vs processing almonds (as I don’t have any) how much?

I’d start with 1/3 cup and add in from there to get the right texture for the balls! It’s one of those recipes where exact measurements are a necessity 😀