I was going back and forth between naming these Peanut Butter Brownie Chews or Peanut Butter Brownie Balls. They are a spin off of the Raw Brownie Chews I made a few months back…but I added some peanut butter and formed them into balls!
Peanut Butter Brownie Balls it is.
Made with 4 simple ingredients folks! NO GRAINS, NO DAIRY, NO GLUTEN, NO REFINED SUGARS.
- -3/4C raw almonds
- -1T raw cocoa powder
- -12 pitted dates
- -2T all-natural peanut butter
- 1. Place almonds in a small food process or and process for about 30 seconds or until your almonds are finely chopped like almond meal. Set aside.
- 2. Next, process the pitted dates until they become like a paste.
- 3. Then, add the rest of the ingredients, including the almond meal, and pulse for an additional minute.
- 4. Form dough in to balls and eat! If it is having trouble sticking, add a tablespoon or 2 of honey.
- Breakdown: 75 Calories | 5g Fat | 6.5 Carbs | 1.6g Fiber | 4.5g Sugar | 2.4g Protein
I brought these balls into work and they were a HIT. I am the ball/blogger lady at work. I am hoping that people actually like me, and not just my treats!