Give your favorite baked oatmeal recipe a fall twist with this amazing Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal. This recipe is made with rolled oats, shredded apples, cinnamon, and a little maple syrup for good measure.
You just can’t go wrong with any baked oatmeal recipes! Check out all of our favorite baked oatmeal recipes here and get baking.
All the Oatmeal Recipes
We had the great debacle this week – is it oatmeal bake or baked oatmeal?
I go back and forth, but at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter to me! All that matters is this recipe in my mouth. I am such a sucker for a good baked oatmeal recipe. This variation reminds me of fall. It’s apple cinnamon flavored and made with good-for-you ingredients such as rolled oats, whole wheat flour, maple syrup, and coconut oil.
The Best Oatmeal Bake
There’s a good chance you have everything you need for this delicious recipe!You will have a delicious oatmeal bake in no time! Here’s what you need:
In order to make this gluten-free, swap out the white whole wheat flour for a gluten-free flour blend OR use any kind of flour you desire! While we haven’t tested this recipe with flax eggs, I’m confident that you can swap the eggs for 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons warm water). Please note that the bake time may differ.
Healthy Baked Oatmeal Recipes
- Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Vegan Lemon Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Oatmeal Bake
- Don’t like baked oatmeal? Try one of these — 8 Ways to Eat Overnight Oats
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- First, preheat oven to 350F then spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Begin by shredding 2 medium apples with the skin on. Then, place in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Transfer batter into baking dish and bake at 350ºF for about 30 minutes or until the top begins to brown.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 268 Sugar: 14 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 41 Fiber: 6 Protein: 7
Keywords: baked oatmeal