Perfectly creamy, tangy, and sweet Greek yogurt cheesecake bites are a welcome alternative to a full-size cheesecake. Complete with a graham cracker crust, classic cheesecake texture, and beautiful cranberry swirl, these cheesecake bites are adorable and simple to make!
Made with protein-packed Greek yogurt, tangy cream cheese, a crunchy graham cracker crust, and tart cranberry swirl, these Greek yogurt cheesecake bites are the ultimate holiday dessert.
Similar to all of our cheesecake-inspired recipes (like these pumpkin cheesecake bars and these lemon cheesecake bites), we replace part of the cream cheese with Greek yogurt. It’s an easy swap that adds a little extra protein.
The crust and the cream cheese filling are both made in the food processor for easy prep and cleanup, and the cranberry swirl adds a festive flair to this refreshing dessert. Bake in the oven, chill (at least 2 hours or overnight), and serve as a sweet ending to a cozy holiday meal. These swirled Greek yogurt cheesecake bites are a must-make this holiday season!
“AMAZING RECIPE. made them for Thanksgiving last night and they were a big hit.” – Shannon
What is in Greek yogurt cheesecake bites?
These cheesecake bites are refined-sugar free and made with simple wholesome ingredients including:
- Graham crackers
- Cream cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Egg white
- Vanilla extract
- Cranberry sauce
Love desserts? Us too! Subscribe to our emails and get all of our best desserts straight to your inbox.
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites Variations
This is such a wonderful base recipe for cheesecake bites – simply mix up them up by using a different flavor of swirl. The possibilities are deliciously endless!
Gluten Free: To make GF cheesecake bites, use gluten free graham crackers for the graham cracker crust.
Swirl: If you don’t have time to make cranberry sauce (our lemon ginger cranberry sauce tastes amazing in these mini cheesecakes!), use your favorite store-bought version or any kind of jam (raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, or cherry would be delicious). You could also try swirling in apple butter for a fall twist on these cheesecake bites.
What kind of cranberry sauce should you use?
We highly recommend using our homemade lemon ginger cranberry sauce for the cranberry swirl! It only takes 15 minutes to make and it’s so flavorful. If you’re tight on time, feel free to use store-bought cranberry sauce in a pinch.
Why do you recommend using muffin liners?
Muffin liners help the cheesecake bites keep their shape once removed from the muffin tin.
How do you know when the cheesecake bites are done?
These mini cheesecakes are done when they’re firm to touch and the centers are not overly jiggly.
Do you have to refrigerate cheesecake before serving?
Technically, no, but we find cheesecake tastes so much better when chilled. Warm cheesecake is kind of “eh.”
Store Greek yogurt cheesecake bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. They’re a great make-ahead holiday dessert recipe (and frees up valuable oven space, too!).
Freezing Cheesecake Bites
Let the cheesecake bites chill for 2 hours as instructed, then transfer to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to enjoy, thaw at room temperature prior to serving (about an hour) or overnight in the refrigerator.
Add these gorgeous Greek yogurt cheesecake bites to your holiday menu! They’re simple yet impressive and are refreshing after a hearty meal. Serve them as a stand-alone dessert or alongside other holiday classics like chocolate crinkle cookies or peanut butter kiss cookies.
Email Me this Recipe
Share your email, and we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus, enjoy weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
"*" indicates required fields
Cranberry Swirl Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites
Graham Cracker Crust
- 9 graham crackers full sheets
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Generously spray the liners with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make the graham cracker crust. Place the graham crackers and butter into a high-speed food processor. Process on high until the mixture forms a crumble.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of the graham cracker crumble into each muffin cup. You should have enough crust to make 12 mini cheesecakes. Use a spoon to press the crumble down into the pan.
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes.
- While the crusts are baking, make the cheesecake filling. Rinse or wipe out the food processor. Place the softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, egg white, and vanilla extract into a high-speed food processor. Process on high until smooth and combined.
- Once the crusts are done, remove from the oven. Spoon in about 1.5-2 tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust in each muffin cup.
- Top the cheesecake mixture of each muffin cup with about 1 heaping teaspoon of cranberry sauce. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the cheesecake mixture with the cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheesecakes are firm to touch.
- Let the cheesecakes cool for at least 15 minutes. Remove from the muffin tin, transfer to a plate or baking sheet, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Tips & Notes
- Storage: Store Greek yogurt cheesecake bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Freezing Instructions: Let the cheesecake bites chill for 2 hours as instructed, then transfer to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to enjoy, thaw at room temperature prior to serving (about an hour) or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cranberry Sauce: If your cranberry sauce is cold, heat it up before spooning into the cheesecake cups. It’s easier to swirl the sauce with the cheesecake if the sauce is warm. Our lemon ginger cranberry sauce would work wonderfully in this recipe!