Grab a spoon and make this thick and delicious Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie with just a few healthy ingredients.
Smoothies with a Spoon
Let’s get real, the only way I eat a smoothie these days is — thick and creamy with a spoon! This strawberry pineapple smoothie recipe is just that! Thick enough to eat with a spoon.
If you love strawberry smoothies and you love pineapple smoothies, then you are going to absolutely adore this amazing combination. To get started you only need a few ingredients and then optional add-ins to make it your own!
- frozen pineapple
- frozen strawberries
- Greek yogurt
- vanilla extract
- unsweetened almond milk
Blend it Up
As always, you’re going to need a high-speed blender to blend this goodness together. Depending on how thick you like your smoothies, you can add more or less almond milk. This is pretty tried and true for all smoothies. Just make sure to monitor the liquid ratio for your preferred thickness!
Feeling like you just need a little bit more? No worries! This strawberry smoothie with pineapple is pretty basic, so feel free to add one or a few of the following.
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful of spinach
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- 1.5 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1.5 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups almond milk unsweetened (or more to taste)
- Place all ingredients for your strawberry pineapple smoothie into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. Depending on how frozen your fruit is, you may need to add more almond milk.
- Serve with extra fresh pineapple chunks on the bottom.