Get ready for the easiest, most flavorful smoothie recipe ever! You only need 3 ingredients to make this refreshing Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie: tropical frozen fruit, lite coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Time to get your smoothie on!
A smoothie a day during the summer months is our motto here at Fit Foodie HQ.
Today we’re partnering with our friends at ALDI because we’re using with their famous Season’s Choice Tropical Blend Frozen Fruit! The frozen tropical fruit blend at ALDI was voted the best new frozen fruit by consumers* and I can see why. It’s made with 100% whole fruit (no added sugar) and all of my favorite tropical fruit. Oh, and it’s priced super reasonably as well, which is why I know a lot of you LOVE ALDI like me.
Why We Love Season’s Choice Tropical Blend Frozen Fruit
- Voted the Best New Frozen Fruit by Consumers
- 100% fruit
- no added sugar
- great source of vitamin c
- amazing blend of fruit: mango, pineapple, papaya, strawberries
This recipe can be made in a cinch because it only requires 3 ingredients and no cooking is involved! We couldn’t figure out what to name this smoothie because while it is a pina colada smoothie, it’s also a virgin pina colada recipe! We landed on Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie because your average pina colada only has coconut and pineapple in it, but this smoothie has an array of tropical frozen fruit such as mango, papaya, and strawberries!
- 1 16 oz. bag Season’s Choice Tropical Blend Frozen Fruit
- 1 15 oz. can lite coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Pure Vanilla Extract
- Optional toppings: Millville Oats and Honey Granola, unsweetened coconut flakes, fresh blueberries, fresh pineapple slice
- Place frozen tropical fruit, coconut milk, and vanilla extract in your Ambiano Professional Nutrition Blender. Blend until smooth*.
- Add optional toppings as desired, i.e. Millville Oats and Honey Granola, unsweetened coconut flakes, fresh blueberries, and a fresh pineapple slice.
Tips & Notes
- If your smoothie is too thick, add water by the tablespoon.
- Nutrition does not include toppings.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 175 Sugar: 22 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 31 Fiber: 4 Protein: 1
Keywords: smoothie, pina colada, smoothie recipe
*According to results of the 2018 BrandSpark Best New Product Awards survey and real user feedback from Shopper Army.
This post is sponsored by ALDI. I was compensated and all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Fit Foodie Finds and making this website possible!