Sit back and relax with a refreshing and delicious sex on the beach cocktail! It is super easy to make a sex on the beach drink in the comfort of your own home with just a few simple ingredients.
What is a Sex on the Beach Cocktail?
It’s not what it sounds like, people. Get your heads out of the gutter. A sex on the beach cocktail is a combination of orange juice, cranberry juice, peach schnapps, vodka, and don’t forget the maraschino cherry!
There are many delicious cocktails on FFF, but our most recent favorite is our Sex on the Beach Slushies! They are a thick slushie that is perfect on a super hot day!
If you’re hoping for more of a classic sex on the beach cocktail, keep scrolling! We’ve got you covered!
We imagine mixing up a sex on the beach cocktail on a hot summer day or when you’re having a fun party and want to impress your guests with little effort! You won’t believe how easy it is to mix up one of these gorgeous beauties!
Sex on the Beach Ingredients
Sex on the beach cocktails tastes like a relaxing beach vacation, but guess what? You don’t have to be on vacation to enjoy a sex on the beach drink. They are so easy to make and use very simple ingredients. Here is what you need.
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice (any kind will do, even ocean spray!)
- Peach Schnapps
What kind of vodka should I use?
For this recipe, you can use any kind of vodka that you have on hand! We love Prairie Organic Vodka because it’s organic and local to Minnesota.
What is peach schnapps?
Schnapps is a fermented and distilled liquor! You may see peach liqueur in the store, but that is just fruit soaked in liquor. There is a difference! Peach schnapps adds the perfect amount of sweetness to a sex in the peach cocktail.
What kind of garnish do I use for a sex on the beach cocktail?
When in doubt, use fresh fruit! Specifically maraschino cherries are served with these cocktails. We also went with fresh orange rounds for taste and beauty! Feel free to use lemons, limes, or even cranberries!
How to Make Sex on the Beach Drink
To make a sex on the beach drink you only need a few things –> A fancy glass (or glasses if you’re making more than one, all of your ingredients measured out, and your garnishes. Now we’re ready!
- Begin by filling a glass with ice and fresh fruit (for garnish). Set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the cranberry juice, vodka, and peach schnapps to the cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Pour the cranberry juice, vodka, and peach schnapps over ice.
- Next, pour the orange juice over the cranberry juice. You can mix them together or leave them a bit separated if you’d like!
- Finally, add a maraschino cherry to the top of the cocktail and enjoy!
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. peach schnapps
- 1.5 oz, orange juice
- 1.5 oz. cranberry juice
- Place a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker. Then, add vodka, peach schnapps, and orange juice. Shake to combine.
- Next, place 2 more handfuls of ice into a highball glass. Pour in orange juice mixture.
- Finally, top with cranberry juice.
- Serve with Maraschino cherries and orange slices.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/1 Calories: 156 Sugar: 7 Carbohydrates: 33 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: sex on the beach