What’s better than a Sex on the Beach Cocktail? Sex on the Beach Slushies! For this vodka cocktail recipe, you’ll use classic Sex on the Beach Ingredients, but blend it all together to create an amazing frozen drink.
Today we’re sharing an epic sex on the beach drink that takes all of the ingredients from this classic vodka cocktail, but makes it one yummy slushy! First things first, let’s go over what you need for this recipe.
Why Frozen Drinks?
I’m sure you’re wondering, what makes this Sex on the Beach Slushy so great anyways? Well, we’re here to tell you that frozen drinks are here to stay!
Refreshing: since most frozen drinks are blended with frozen fruit and/or ice, they are super refreshing.
Easy to Make: Place all of the ingredients for your frozen alcoholic drinks into a blender and blend until smooth.
Serves a Crowd: since you’re already getting your blender out, you might as well make more than one serving. Most frozen drinks serve a crowd.
Frozen Sex on the beach ingredients
- peach schnapps
- 100% orange juice
- cranberry juice
- frozen sliced peaches
What kind of vodka should I use?
For this recipe, you can use any kind of vodka that you have on hand! We love Prairie Organic Vodka because it’s organic and local to Minnesota.
Can I use a different frozen fruit?
We highly recommend using frozen peaches because the classic Sex on the Beach cocktail recipe calls for Peach Schnapps so frozen peaches really enhance that flavor. If you don’t have frozen peaches on hand you can try subbing all ice OR using a different fruit such as frozen pineapple.
Classic Sex on the Beach Cocktail
Sit back and relax with a refreshing and delicious sex on the beach cocktail! It is super easy to make a sex on the beach drink in the comfort of your own home with just a few simple ingredients.
How to Make a Sex on the Beach Slushies
You guys know how much we love our Vitamix. If you haven’t invested in a high-speed blender, we recommend doing so! It makes life so much easier and slushies so much creamier!
- Place the vodka, peach Schnapps, orange juice, frozen sliced peaches, and ice into your blender.
- Then, blend on high until smooth.
- Depending on how you like your slushies, you can add a handful or two more ice to get that perfect consistency.
You’ll notice that these slushies have an ombré look to them and that’s because we blended everything but the cranberry juice. We placed about 1.5 oz. cranberry juice on the bottom of each glass and then poured the slushy in on top to get this look!
Fun drinks aren’t drinks without the garnishes! We topped ours with a Maraschino cherry and a slice of orange but here are some other ideas.
- lemon or lime wedge
- pineapple chunk
- sugared rim
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 6 oz. vodka (3/4 cups)
- 3 oz. peach Schnapps (1/3 cup)
- 6 oz. orange juice (3/4 cups)
- 2 cups ice
- 6 oz. cranberry juice (3/4 cups)
- Place frozen peaches, vodka, peach Schnapps, orange juice, and ice into a high-speed food blender.
- Blend on high for about a minute or until there are no more lumps and you’ve created your slushy. Add more ice if you’d like a thicker slushy
- Next, pour about 1.5 oz. of cranberry juice onto the bottom of 4 glasses.
- Pour the slushy you created on top and serve with Maraschino cherry.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 238 Sugar: 21 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 1 Protein: 0
Keywords: Frozen Drinks