Looking to mix up your margarita flavor? Try this incredible frozen strawberry margarita recipe made with frozen strawberries, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec!
So, we present you this gorgeous frozen strawberry margarita!
Why make this strawberry margarita?
This strawberry margarita recipe has such a lovely flavor profile. Think classic margarita flavors with a strawberry daiquiri texture.
- Ready in 5 minutes: happy hour is ready in less than 5. Heck yes!
- Easy drinking: this is the kind of margarita recipe you can sip on all day.
- Refreshing: this strawberry margarita is seriously so refreshing!
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
What You Need
In order to get started you only need a few ingredients and most of them are inspired by our classic margarita.
- Frozen strawberries
- Lime juice
- Triple sec
How to Make a Strawberry Margarita
Got 5 minutes? Because that’s all you need to make this epic frozen strawberry margarita.
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately
Want it sweeter?
If you’re a sweet tooth and looking to add more sweetness to this strawberry margarita, feel free to add in a tablespoon or two of agave nectar or simple syrup. That should do the trick.
Have you tried it?
Our favorite margarita recipe is made with classic ingredients: tequila, orange liqueur, fresh lime juice, and agave.
How to Salt the Rim
To salt the rim or not to salt the rim. It’s all about preference, but we’re all about it! Here’s how to do it.
- Place water in a shallow bowl and fill another shallow bowl with coarse sea salt.
- Dip the rim of your glass into the water and then into the coarse sea salt rocking the glass back and forth.
PS: you can totally do this same thing with coarse sugar too if you’d rather have a sugared-rim.
Strawberry margarita pitcher recipe
Hoping to mix up a giant batch of this frozen strawberry margarita recipe? Here’s a simple recipe to serve 4:
- 8-oz tequila (1 cup)
- 4-oz Triple Sec (1/2 cup)
- 4-oz lime juice (1/ cup)
- 1 and 1/3 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups ice
Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth and serve immediately.
Strawberry Mango: Use half frozen mango and half frozen strawberry for a strawberry mango marg!
Triple Berry: Use a bag of frozen triple berries instead of frozen strawberries for a frozen triple berry margarirta.
Pineapple: swap the frozen strawberry for frozen pineapple and make a pineapple margarita!
Frozen Strawberry Margarita
- 2 oz. high-quality tequila
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup ice
- optional: agave nectar or simple syrup to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth - about 30 seconds.
- Pour strawberry margarita into a glass and serve immediately.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled— just make sure to make them as close to serving as possible.
- To rim a glass, place water in a shallow bowl and coarse salt or sugar in another shallow bowl. Dip the edge of the glass into the water followed by the salt.