The most delicious summer drink you ever did see! This Strawberry Peach Frose recipe is such a fun frozen drink to make for a crowd. This easy frose recipe calls for a full bottle of rose, frozen strawberries and peaches, rum, and agave nectar!
What is Frose?
Ever wonder how to make frose? Girllllll let me tell you. It’s easy as pie! Frose AKA frozen rose is a wine slushie dream in a cup. Yes, you do need a full bottle of rose and yes you do need about 5 girlfriends to help you drink this recipe. In addition to rose, most frose recipes call for a hard alcohol, frozen fruit, and a sweetener of choice!
Any brand of rose works, but my personal favorite is Gerard Bertrand Cote Des Rose Rosé. We were introduced to this wine when at the grocery store in Las Vegas. It runs you about $20 a pop, but it was on sale for like $6 off so we splurged. ANYWAYS, grab your fav rosé and lez do this.
How to Make Frose in a Blender
The basis of frosé is super simple. Rosé + frozen fruit + booze + sweetener + a blender = a whole lot of fun.
- Rose: any kind works!
- Frozen fruit: in this particular recipe we used frozen strawberries and peaches, but your options are endless. Pretty much any berry or frozen fruit would work for this rose recipe.
- Booze: I recommend white rum or vodka. I think rum is a little more subtle than vodka, which is why we used rum for this recipe. OR if you like a sweeter frose, you could go with a fruit-based schnapps!
- Sweetener: agave nectar was our choice for this recipe, but you can also use maple syrup, honey, or a simple syrup. If you don’t like things too sweet, skip it!
Once you’ve rounded up all of your ingredients, throw it into a blender and blend away! As always, we recommend a high-speed blender for this so you can really blend everything together into a yummy slushy.
Frose for Later
If and when you don’t finish this recipe (like if you make this by yourself) we came up with a meal prep lifesaver. LOL. But seriously. All you need to do is pour your leftover frosé into an ice cube tray and freeze for later. Once you’re ready to drink, just blend it with a little bit more frose and you’re ready to go!
More Summer Cocktail Recipes
Easy Frose Recipe Video
Strawberry Peach Frose Recipe Recipe
The most delicious summer drink you ever did see! This Strawberry Peach Frose Recipe is such a fun frozen drink to make for a crowd. This blended frose recipe calls for a full bottle of rose, frozen strawberries and peaches, rum, and agave nectar!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups frozen peaches (10 oz.)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (10 oz.)
- 6oz white rum (3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 bottle rose (750 ml)
- 1–2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- If you have any frosé left over, pour into an ice cube trays and place in freezer for later.
For frosé cubes, pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, blend with more rosé!
- Serving Size: 1/6
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 13
- Sodium: 1
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1