This Strawberry Pico de Gallo is the perfect healthy summer appetizer. It’s great with chips, on top of fish, and everything in between. Not to mention it is packed with fruits AND veggies!
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cup strawberries, diced
- ½ cup sweet corn
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, minced
- ½ lime, juiced
- salt, to taste
- Place tomatoes into a medium size bowl and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon of salt. Let sit for 20 minutes to draw water out of the tomatoes.
- Strain tomatoes out in a cylinder and add to a large mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 56 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 281 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 12 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2
Keywords: strawberry pico de gallo