These Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats are a breakfast meal-prep miracle! All you have to do is throw all of the ingredients into a jar, let them sit overnight, and breakfast is ready in the morning.
Not only are these overnight oats tasty, but they are packed with fiber and protein to keep you satisfied until lunch!
We Love Oatmeal!
You may not know this, but I eat oatmeal EVERY SINGLE MORNING (unless it’s the weekend). Oats + Banana + PB is my favorite combination.
During the warmer months, I like to mix it up and eat Overnight Oats, but soaking my oats in a liquid such as almond milk, Greek yogurt, etc.
For this creative overnight oats recipe, I decided to bring strawberries center stage and puree them with Greek yogurt and almond milk and then mixed that deliciousness with rolled oats.
Must-Have Ingredients for Overnight Oats
I like to mix Greek yogurt and almond milk for my liquid. I have found that using rolled oats gives it a much better texture. Chia seeds make everything better and add a healthy dose of Omegas to your meal.
If you don’t use sweet almond milk or flavored yogurt, I suggested a few teaspoons of honey, but that’s just my preference!
I am a toppings girl. I love mixing textures. On top of this healthy breakfast, I added sliced banana, strawberries, and chopped pistachios. Feel free to top yours with any of your favorites such as:
- nut butter
- fresh fruit
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any kind of milk)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- First, blend Greek yogurt, almond milk, honey, and strawberries together. It will look like a strawberry milkshake!
- Next, place the mixture into a medium-size bowl and mix in 3 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Then, mix in rolled oatmeal.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/3 Calories: 321 Sugar: 10 Sodium: 87 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 42 Fiber: 9 Protein: 15
Keywords: overnight oats