Have your french toast and oatmeal too! Make French Toast Overnight Oats for an easy, make-ahead breakfast that’s packed with maple and cinnamon flavor!
Day two of Overnight Oat Week is all about MAPLE!
Why? Because french toast + maple = love.
This recipe takes classic french toast flavors and fuses it with OATMEAL!
- Coconut Whipped Cream
So much flavor in one bite! The texture turned out amazing. I opted to leave the Greek yogurt out so that you could really taste the maple/banana/cinnamon combo.
I highly suggest eating this breakfast with a giant cup of coffee.
Just do it.
Maple French Toast Overnight Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 servings
- In a medium-sized container, mash 1/2 banana. Then, mix in the rest of ingredients and let soak for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with coconut whipped cream, sliced banana, and a dash of cinnamon!
- Serving Size: 1/2
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 11
- Sodium: 137
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 51
- Fiber: 11
- Protein: 7
Want to know some fun facts about Maple Syrup?
- 71% of the world’s maple syrup comes from…CANADA!
- Maple syrup is 100% pure and natural…which is why I LOVE it so much.
- Maple Syrup can serve as a 1:1 replacement for any liquid sweetener such as honey or molasses.
- Maple Syrup contains 100% of the daily value of manganese.
- 1 tablespoon of Maple Syrup is only 50 calories.
Fun Fact #2: In high school, I was voted best dressed.
…Which is extremely ironic because I pretty much only wear workout clothes and scarves these days. Boy have times changed, right? In high school I used fashion as a form of creativity and expression. I la la loved putting together fun outfits and even learned how to sew when I was 12. I asked for a serger for my 16th birthday and made all sorts of cool things. For a while, I wanted to be a fashion designer…which is what I ORIGINALLY went to the University of Minnesota for. That major lasted for about 14 seconds, as did like 50 other ones 😀 Today, a lot (most of) my energy is focused on food and design. Can you see how my creative expression has shifted? Honestly- I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love workout clothes and workout clothes love me…BUT I do have a whole lot of fun dressing up, too!
This post is sponsored by Pure Canadian Maple Syrup. I was compensated and all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting Fit Foodie Finds!