Maple French Toast Overnight Oats

Have your french toast and oatmeal too! Make French Toast Overnight Oats for an easy, make-ahead breakfast that’s packed with maple and cinnamon flavor!

Have your french toast and oatmeal too! Make this French Toast Overnight Oat recipe for an easy breakfast that's packed with maple and cinnamon flavor!

Day two of Overnight Oat Week is all about MAPLE!

Why? Because french toast + maple = love.

It’s true.

This recipe takes classic french toast flavors and fuses it with OATMEAL!

• Maple
  • Cinnamon
  • Banana
  • Coconut Whipped Cream

So much flavor in one bite! The texture turned out amazing. I opted to leave the Greek yogurt out so that you could really taste the maple/banana/cinnamon combo.

I highly suggest eating this breakfast with a giant cup of coffee.

Just do it.

#perfection

4.8 from 4 reviews
Maple French Toast Overnight Oatmeal

Prep time

254 calories | 5g fat | 44g carb | 7g fiber | 10g sugar | 9g protein
Serves: 2 servings
Ingredients
Instructions
  1. In a medium-sized container, mash ½ banana. Then, mix in the rest of ingredients and let soak for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with coconut whipped cream, sliced banana, and a dash of cinnamon!

Want to know some fun facts about Maple Syrup?

• 71% of the world’s maple syrup comes from…CANADA!
  • Maple syrup is 100% pure and natural…which is why I LOVE it so much.
  • Maple Syrup can serve as a 1:1 replacement for any liquid sweetener such as honey or molasses.
  • Maple Syrup contains 100% of the daily value of manganese.
  • 1 tablespoon of Maple Syrup is only 50 calories.

Fun Fact #2: In high school, I was voted best dressed.

…Which is extremely ironic because I pretty much only wear workout clothes and scarves these days. Boy have times changed, right? In high school I used fashion as a form of creativity and expression. I la la loved putting together fun outfits and even learned how to sew when I was 12. I asked for a serger for my 16th birthday and made all sorts of cool things. For a while, I wanted to be a fashion designer…which is what I ORIGINALLY went to the University of Minnesota for. That major lasted for about 14 seconds, as did like 50 other ones 😀 Today, a lot (most of) my energy is focused on food and design. Can you see how my creative expression has shifted? Honestly- I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love workout clothes and workout clothes love me…BUT I do have a whole lot of fun dressing up, too!

Have your french toast and oatmeal too! Make French Toast Overnight Oats for an easy, make-ahead breakfast that's packed with maple and cinnamon flavor!

This post is sponsored by Pure Canadian Maple Syrup. I was compensated and all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting Fit Foodie Finds!

Ha! Hey high school was a long time ago. I was in the running for “best eyes” and then some betch with bluer eyes won. UGH, life is hard. These oats on the other hand look really simple and really delicious.

2. Kelsey Yoki says

Way too funny about high school! Isn’t it crazy how we all strive to have one of those spots in the yearbook, yet once done, we barely even remember those! Ps, these oats sound amazing!

I KNOW! I can barely remember anything from high school because I moved away and have completely different friends. It’s kind of sad that I’ve lost contact from almost everyone from my home town.

3. Amanda says

Can I just say OO week is the best week ever. I have decided to make each one this week and I just finished the Moose Track overnight oats without the cookie dough bites. Can’t wait to try this one tomorrow!

All I do is refrigerate a full fat can of coconut milk. Then I take the solid part out, add about a tablespoon of maple syrup and use a hand mixer to whip it up real good! Super simple.

K this week is genius! I always just make my typical oats/yogurt/banana/cinnamon… but there are so many different combos! Um, YES to the maple syrup. Last Friday I went out to my friend’s camp who makes HIS OWN maple syrup. I <3 da U.P. :)

5. Shayna says

You might want to specify how many servings this recipe is (in reference to your stated nutritional information). The cup of oats alone would be more than what you say the whole recipe is.

Does this get cooked?
    I work in a group home and I make their breakfast I’m looking for some different recipes plus one of them can’t have dairy, we use soy milk but it’s not quite the same but it works have any good suggestions?

Hi Nan! This recipe does not get cooked! The oats soak overnight and there is no need to cook them. Any kind of milk will work for this (soy, almond, rice, cows, etc.). Let me know if you have more questions :)

7. Symone says

Hi! Love this recipe but just wondering when I let it soak overnight should i leave it in the fridge or out? Thanks a ton!

8. Sherwood says

Made these last night for the first time. It’s only the second overnight oats recipe I’ve tried. I had it cold today and plan to heat up the second serving tomorrow. I wouldn’t say it tastes like French toast, but then I’m very much a texture person and it’s been ages since I’ve had French toast. It definitely tastes like cinnamon and maple, though, and it was quite tasty cold. I’d definitely recommend it. :)

• Sherwood says

Just had the second serving heated. I don’t know if it’s because of the heating or because it sat in the fridge for a day longer, but it was far better and more French toasty! I highly recommend heating this. How long can these sit? I saw another blogger mention their overnight oats with banana couldn’t keep for more than two days.

9. Colleen says

Is there anything I can substitute the banana for? I am allergic to bananas. I’d like it to still be as healthy as it is

10. Rachel says

I have to say, this is the first overnight oats recipe I’ve actually ENJOYED. I wasn’t sure what coconut cream was (though now I see the comment above about refrigerating a can of coconut milk), but I stumbled across Trader Joe’s Coconut Cream-flavored Greek Yogurt, so I used that instead, and it was a-MAZ-ing. Thanks for the recipe!!!

11. Johan Tobar says

Simply delicious.
    For the first time in my life I have tried OO and it was absolutely amazing, I ate the whole thing. I didn’t have coconut whipped cream or canned coconut milk, so I used shredded coconut and it was great.
    I have to try the others recipes, but I need to get a few things first.
    Thank you for sharing.

1. […] Ways To Use Up Leftover Hard Boiled Eggs Chicken Pot Pie Sandwiches 20 Easy Go-To Dinner Recipes Maple French Toast Overnight Oats Sweet Potato Rounds with Guac Spicy Eggs In Spinach Nest Paleo Lemon Poppyseed Muffins Whole Grain […]