Chocolate Chai Vegan Overnight Oats

Whip up a batch of overnight oats with this delicious and nutritious Chocolate Chai Vegan Overnight Oats recipe. All the fall flavors you’re craving in one scrumptious breakfast. Overnight oats were never more delicious!

chocolate chai vegan overnight oats in a bowl

I eat oats almost every single day in some form or another, and so does Lee. 95% of the time it’s my breakfast and the other 5% it’s a snack or dessert. I remember as a kid (and even today!) my dad would make a big batch of steel cut oats to keep in the fridge for breakfast all week, and now as an adult, I can’t get enough oatmeal in my life. Overnight oats, oatmeal, oatmeal bakes, etc. etc. etc.

And this vegan overnight oats recipe is oh so flavorful and easy to make! Chocolate + chai is like banana + peanut butter. It just works. Especially in the fall and winter. Ya feel me?

And I’m so much more likely to eat a healthy breakfast if I prep it the night before. Cue: overnight oats. That way, I can just grab it on my way out the door even when I don’t have time to eat at home. We try to always keep the following ingredients on hand at home and in the Fit Foodie kitchen, so we’re ready to make overnight oats at a moment’s notice.

Overnight Oats Pantry Staples

oats and chia seeds in a mixing bowl chocolate chai vegan overnight oats in a bowl chocolate chai vegan overnight oats in a bowl

Other Fit Foodie Finds Overnight Oats Recipes

Fit Foodie Finds Healthy Oatmeal Recipes

And while I’ve got you sharing in my love for all things oats, here are some of my other favorite oats recipes on Fit Foodie Finds :D

Recipe

Chocolate Chai Vegan Overnight Oats

Whip up a batch of overnight oats with this delicious and nutritious Chocolate Chai Vegan Overnight Oats recipe. All the fall flavors you’re craving in one scrumptious breakfast. Overnight oats were never more delicious!

  • Prep Time: 5 minutes
  • Cook Time: 0 minutes
  • Total Time: 5 minutes
Author: Emily Richter
Yield: 2 servings
Category: Breakfast
Cuisine: American

Ingredients

Instructions

  1. Place all ingredients in a glass container and mix until combined.
  2. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
  3. Give your overnight oats a quick stir in the morning and enjoy!

Nutrition

  • Serving Size: 1/2
  • Calories: 235
  • Sugar: 7
  • Fat: 6
  • Carbohydrates: 39
  • Fiber: 8
  • Protein: 8

 

Hashtag with us!
Don’t forget to tag your posts on social media with the hashtag, we’d love to see what you’re up to!
#fitfoodiefinds

Leave a comment

27 Comments

    Share

    Send this to friend