With over 3 1/2 years of blog posts in the archives, it sure is fun looking back. Looking back to the time
when I was in college. When I got my first job. When I quit my first job. It’s also kind of awesome to see what A LOT of practice can do to your photography. I cringe looking back at photos circa 2011 :D
Anywho. I thought I would do THE ULTIMATE FFF Summertime recipe round-up! Here’s 42 Healthy summer recipes!
Let’s start off with summertime mains. Think grill, meat, fish, burgers.
1. Ahi Tuna Tacos 2. Tropical Teriyaki Chicken Breasts 3. Jerk Fish Tacos with Asian Slaw 4. Lemon Salmon Kebabs 5. BBQ Rubbed Chicken Skewers 6. Black Bean Teriyaki Pork Chops 7. Cilantro Chicken Burgers 8. Seared Ahi Tuna with Corn Relish and Cilantro Yogurt Sauce
Next up, summertime sides. Can you say salads and root veggies?
9. How to Grill Brussels Sprouts 10. Chunky Southwestern Quinoa Salads 11. Roasted Easy Herby Spiralized Veggies 12. Sweet Maple Grille Sweet Potato Wedges 13. Leftover BBQ Chicken Salad 14. Strawberry Arugula Salad 15. Broiled Grapefruit Spinach Salad 16. Beet and Tomato Quinoa Salad 17. The Crispiest Sweet Potato Fries Ever
Breakfast- the best meal of the day. Sometimes I eat it for all three meals. Don’t judge! My summer favorites? Ice cold smoothies, overnight oats, and EGGS!
18. Healthy Banana Shake 19. Asparagus and Shiitaki Mushroom Frittatas 20. 3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes 21. Chia Yogurt Power Bowl 22. Muesli Breakfast Muffins 23. Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats 24. Nectarine Kefir Overnight Oats 25. Tropical Green Smoothie
It wouldn’t be summer without dessert! We’re talking banana soft serve, crumbles, and fruity drinks!
26. Grilled Apricot Quinoa Parfaits 27. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Soft Serve 28. Banana Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream 29. Strawberry Peach Quinoa Crumble 30. DIY Sangria 31. Cherry Garcia Paleo Milkshake 32. Creamy Strawberry Coconut Fruit Dip 33. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Fruit Pizza
Because I’m a snacker…dried fruit, granola bars, and homemade tortilla chips, ,to name a few!
34. Healthy Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats 35. Banana Sushi 36. Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Bars 37. Chai Apple Chips 38. Panut Butter Crunch Balls 39. Fit Foodie Doughnuts 40. Homemade Chunky Guacamole 41. Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars 42. Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips Recipe Requests- I love hearing your recipe requests! It not only gives me ideas, but helps serve the Fit Foodie Community its the fullest! So, what summertime recipes would you like me to give a Fit Foodie twist to?
PS: In case you haven’t heard, I am releasing my FIRST e-COOKBOOK on Sunday! It’s called
34 Healthy Single-Serve Desserts. To learn more click HERE or Click below to pre-order for $9.99!