This air fryer corn on the cob recipe will be your new favorite way to make the tasty summer cookout classic. The fresh corn cobs are slathered in olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper, and cooked to perfection in (you guessed it) your nifty air fryer!
Delicious Corn, Air Fryer Style
Say goodbye to that big burning ol’ pot of water and grill, because we’ve just found the new best way to make corn on the cob. It makes deliciously tender and juicy corn in a fraction of the time!
Serve this delicious side dish at your next outdoor BBQ or for dinner with the family. No matter where you serve it, it’s sure to be a huge hit! This corn recipe is also a great option if you can’t make it outside to cook on the grill. In other words, it’s perfect for a rainy day!
Why you’ll love it!
It’s a delicious air fryer recipe ready in under 20 minutes.
Makes the most delicious, juicy corn!
A classic side dish that everyone will love.
Made with the simplest of ingredients.
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Ingredients
- Corn on the cob: make sure you set aside some time to shuck and clean your corn cobs for this recipe!
- Olive oil: the corn cobs are slathered in olive oil to adhere to the seasonings and provide a richer taste.
- Salt & pepper: salt and pepper really bring out the fresh sweet corn flavors.
Air Fryer Elote
Use this air fryer corn on the cob to make our amazing air fryer elote. You’ll love it!
How to Make Air Fryer Corn on the Cob (3 Easy Steps!)
Preheat the air fryer to 350ºF. Drizzle the 4 ears of corn with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, massaging it into the corn with your hands.
Season the corn with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
Pro Tip: If you don’t feel like massaging the corn with your hands, we recommend using a gallon-size bag to cover your corn in spices because we find that it’s super simple to do so!
First, massage olive oil into each cob and then place it in a large plastic bag. Sprinkle on the spices, and then give the cobs a good shake.
Next, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the bottom of the air fryer and transfer the corn into the air fryer basket. Cook the corn for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
SERVE + ENJOY
Remove the corn from the air fryer, spread each cob with butter, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Make It Elote!
Try our Mexican street corn version of this easy air fryer recipe, Air Fryer Elote!
It’s essentially the same recipe, but at the end, you’ll roll the cobs in a zesty, creamy sauce made of mayo, Greek yogurt, lime juice/zest, and cotija cheese with a dusting of cayenne pepper to finish it off. Mmm!
A Summer Cookout Classic
This delicious air fryer corn-on-the-cob recipe makes for the perfect side dish at a backyard BBQ. Here are some other great dishes to enjoy with this air-fried corn:
- Best Homemade Burgers
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Bow Tie Pasta Salad
- English Pea and Potato Salad
- Instant Pot Baked Beans
Tips for Air Frying Corn
- If needed, cut the ears of corn in half so they better fit your air-fryer basket.
- You’re welcome to use frozen corn for this recipe. Just be sure you thaw it completely beforehand.
- Be sure not to stack your corn on top of each other, as the corn won’t cook evenly this way.
- Not every air fryer is the same, so make sure you check your corn occasionally to prevent burning.
Store any leftover air fryer corn on the cob in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Email Me this Recipe
Share your email, and we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus, enjoy weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
"*" indicates required fields
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Preheat the air fryer to 350ºF. Drizzle the 4 ears of corn with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Massage the oil into the corn with your hands. Season the corn with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Transfer the corn to the air fryer and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the bottom of the air fryer. Cook the corn for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Remove the corn from the air fryer and spread each cob with butter. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- Every air fryer is different, so the cooking time may vary slightly.
Photography: photos taken in this post are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.