Start the day off right with this creamy strawberry chia seed smoothie! This smoothie is packed with antioxidants, fiber, and great flavor! You won’t be disappointed when you add in the chia seeds for a little extra texture and fun. Blend up this creamy strawberry chia seed smoothie today!
Creamy Strawberry Chia Seed Smoothie
When life gets busy and you can barely keep up with laundry, healthy meals are the last thing you want to think about. One way to make sure you start the day off with right with a healthy breakfast is to whip up a smoothie! We love smoothies here on FFF because of they back a lot of nutrition in a short amount of time. And? Smoothies options and combinations of fruits, vegetables, and fixings are endless!
If you are a classic smoothie flavor kind of a person, you would love our classic strawberry smoothie recipe or our strawberry banana smoothie with peanut butter. You just can’t beat em. If you want to add a little pizzaz to your smoothie this Creamy Strawberry Chia Seed Smoothie is for you! It is a smoothie and chia seed pudding combined into one. I love the jelly consistency of the chia seeds. It’s a little less jelly than bubble tea, but the same idea! Why chia seeds? I’ll tell you why!
Benefits of Chia Seeds
Chia seeds pack a big punch when it comes to nutrients. They offer an interesting consistency to recipes as well as some pretty great health benefits. Chia seeds are packed with so much goodness!
- Omega-3 Fatt Acids
- High quality protein
Now get blending and make sure to add your chia seeds after you blend everything else, let your chia seeds and smoothie sit for a couple of minutes, and BOOM. Your creamy strawberry chia seed smoothie will be ready!
- Peanut Butter Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Cold Brew Protein Smoothie
- The Best Breakfast Smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Smoothie
- 100+ Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender or Magic Bullet and blend until smooth! Let sit for a few minutes so that the chia seeds can do their magic (expand and get slimy). Enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 159 Sugar: 14 Sodium: 102 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 5 Protein: 9
Keywords: Chia Seed Smoothie