This Triple Berry Protein Smoothie is packed with clean ingredients and a whopping 12 grams of protein per serving. Made with mixed berries, banana, protein powder, almond milk and chia seeds, this protein smoothie will start your day off right!
Anybody else love starting their day off with a healthy and protein-packed smoothie?! Even in the dead of winter, I still love a good smoothie in the morning. And this one is just the perfect combination of fruits, protein and milk. Let’s get into it:
How to Make Triple Berry Protein Smoothies
This smoothie will legit only take you 5 minutes to whip up. And you likely have most (if not all) of the 5 ingredients it calls for already on hand in your kitchen:
- frozen mixed or triple berries (most grocery stores will have a variety of this already bagged together in the freezer section.)
- frozen banana
- vanilla protein powder
- almond milk
- chia seeds
And all you have to do is combine these ingredients together in your high-speed blender and blend up til it’s smooth. So easy. So delicious.
Healthy Smoothie Tips
- Cut up and freeze bananas in Stasher Bags, meal prep containers or Ziplocs so you have it on hand when you want to make a smoothie
- Choose a protein powder with a clean label (HERE are some of our faves)
- Rolled oats and chia seeds are great ways to add nutrients and a little thickness to your smoothie
- Invest in a high quality blender (we LOVE our Vitamix)
What Protein Powder is Best for Smoothies?
Eeeeverybody has their opinion on protein powder. We talk a lot about our favorite protein powders in this Guide to the Best Protein Powder. However, taste buds, dietary restrictions, and definitions of “clean eating” are so different for everyone! Personally, we love SFH Pure Whey Vanilla Protein Powder for whey protein and Garden of Life Raw Organic Vanilla Protein Powder for our vegan protein option. They taste great in smoothies and both have clean ingredient labels.
That being said, any vanilla protein powder will work for this smoothie. You do you and use your favorite protein in this triple berry protein smoothie! We support you completely.
Other Smoothies on Fit Foodie Finds
- Classic Strawberry Smoothie
- The Best Breakfast Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Cold Brew Protein Smoothie
- Minty Avocado Banana Smoothie
- Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Smoothie
- Berry Green Layered Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- The Best Green Smoothie Recipes
- 1.5 cups frozen triple berry mix
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1.25 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix until smooth.
Tips & Notes
- Option to add more almond milk by the ¼ cup depending on how thick or thin you like your smoothies.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 recipe Calories: 196 Sugar: 16 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 32 Fiber: 8 Protein: 12
Keywords: triple berry protein smoothie