Make your own Homemade Italian Dressing at home with Ingredients you already have on hand! There are no added preservatives, it’s easy to make, and so good for you. Drizzle it over your favorite healthy salad recipe today!
Homemade Italian Dressing Recipe- It’s So Easy
Raise your hand if you’re trying to be the healthiest version of you. WE ARE! We totally understand that all of the newest diet plans and superfoods can be a bit overwhelming. What green is the best for you? Which marinara sauce has the least amount of sugar? Is it still ok to eat Mac N’ Cheese? There are just so many things to think about these days.
We want meal time to be a positive experience for all of you, so when you are preparing a healthy salad for dinner or meal prepping for the week, we want choosing a healthy salad dressing to be an easy choice for you. There are delicious salad dressing products out there, but we are big advocates of making homemade salad dressing. Enter this Homemade Italian Dressing. We love this homemade Italian dressing recipe for so many reasons.
- It is so easy to make. Just throw everything into a bowl or jar and mix!
- You can keep this homemade Italian dressing in your refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Not only is this homemade Italian dressing a perfect dressing to top any salad, but it is also a great marinade for chicken, beef, veggies, and more!
- This Homemade Italian Dressing is a healthy spin on a classic salad dressing without all of the preservatives and added sugar.
Homemade Italian Dressing Ingredients
We weren’t joking that this homemade Italian dressing is so easy to make. Honestly, you probably have everything you need for the dressing in your pantry right now! Check out the ingredients for this homemade Italian dressing recipe below.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Italian Seasoning
- All-natural sweetener
All you do is whisk everything together and you’re set to go!
- All-Purpose Green Goddess Dressing
- Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing
- Homemade Healthy Ranch Dressing
- The Best Balsamic Vinegarette
- Best Kale Salad Recipes
- Massaged Kale and Fennel Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Grilled Kale and Watermelon Salad
- Pomegranate and Pear Kale Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash Kale Salad with Farro and Goat Cheese
- Harvest Blackberry and Butternut squash Massage Kale Salad
- Spring Citrus Kale Salad
- Crunchy Asian Kale Salad
- Superfood Detox Salad
- Winter Pomegranate Salad
- Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Salad
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients into a mason jar and cover.
- Shake mason jar until all ingredients are combined.
- Serve over your favorite salad or use as a marinade.
Tips & Notes
Store in the refrigerator for 2-5 days in an airtight container.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 173 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 209 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 4 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: Homemade Italian Dressing