Our herby hummus dressing is bursting with flavor and compliments any green salad or pasta salad.
Best Hummus Salad Dressing!
If you’re looking for a quick, homemade salad dressing then you must make this hummus dressing. It’s packed with herbs, lemon juice, hummus, and a few spices to make it simple, yet flavorful.
Take this recipe a step further and make our homemade hummus recipe!
Why you’ll love it!
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
What You Need
Hummus: we tested this recipe with original hummus, but any flavor that you have on hand will work!
Olive oil: olive oil is used to add fat (a star in any dressing) and thin things out.
Herbs: fresh herbs are a must to add all that bursting flavor. We used tarragon and chives, but you could also use thyme, basil, or parsley.
Spices: we kept things super simple with salt ad pepper. But, feel free to add a kick with some red pepper flakes.
- Assemble ingredients: add all the ingredients for the hummus dressing into a medium bowl.
- Whisk Ingredients: whisk everything together.
- Serve: serve on top of your favorite green salad or pasta salad.
Bow Tie Pasta Sakad
Use this hummus dressing on our delicious Bow Tie Pasta Salad recipe.
Serve it with One of These Salads!
Store leftover hummus dressing in an airtight container in the fridge.
Before serving again, add a little more olive oil and/or water and whisk to combine.
Easy Hummus Dressing
- Add the hummus, honey, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, tarragon, chives, salt, and pepper to a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Continue to whisk the ingredients and drizzle the olive oil into the bowl until combined.
Photography: photos taken in this post are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.