Popping in for a super speedy kitchen hack tutorial on how to make sweet potato puree! We’ve got some fun recipes coming up on FFF that feature sweet potato puree, which is actually quite difficult to find in stores. No fear, it’s not hard to puree sweet potatoes, at all. All you need to get started is:
How to Make Sweet Potato Puree
Want to make your own sweet potato puree? Here’s an easy kitchen hack tutorial on how to do it. You can use sweet potato puree in place of oil, in pancakes, and other baked goods!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 to 4 large sweet potatoes*
- coconut oil cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Then, slice your sweet potatoes in half (hot dog style) and spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Pierce with a fork a few times and roast at 400ºF for around 40 minutes or until tender (depends on the size of your sweet potato).
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and then scoop out sweet potato flesh and place in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Use immediately or store in freezer safe containers to use for later.
*One large sweet potato = 1 cup sweet potato puree
- Serving Size: 1 sweet potato or 1 cup puree
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 13
- Sodium: 72
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 41
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 4
Here are some delicious recipes you should check out that feature sweet potato puree! Enjoy.
- Sweet Potato Spinach Lasagna by Fit Foodie Finds
- Sweet Potato Hummus by Fit Foodie Finds
- Sweet Potato Macaroni and Cheese by Texaniern Baking
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Bread by Cook Nourish Bliss
- Gluten Free Sweet Potato Gnocchi by Heartbeet Kitchen
- Baked Sweet Potato Donuts with Dark Chocolate and Coconut by Ambitious Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Brownies by Well Plated
- Grain Free Sweet Potato DOG Treats by The Healthy Maven
- Mini Sweet Potato Meringue Pies by Skinny Taste
Okay that is all. Bye bye now!