This peanut butter cup banana soft serve is a healthy way to satisfy your ice cream craving. All you need is homemade peanut butter cups and frozen bananas!
Nice Cream Made from Bananas!
Peanut Butter Cup Banana Nice Cream
Ice cream made with frozen bananas? This peanut butter cup banana nice cream is what dessert dreams are made of!
- 4 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup mini peanut butter cups
- Place frozen banana slices, peanut butter, and 1/4 cup almond milk into a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend on high until a smooth consistency has formed. If things are too thick, add a little bit more almond milk.
- Add in mini peanut butter cups and pulse to combine.
- Option to eat immediately for a “soft-serve-like” consistency or to transfer into a parchment-lined bread pan to freeze for a more “ice cream-like” consistency. Freeze for about 2 hours. If you freeze for longer, it will become solid and hard to scoop, so you will need to thaw!
- Serve with more peanut butter cups and a drizzle of peanut butter.
Calories: 358kcal Carbohydrates: 51g Protein: 8g Fat: 16g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 31g
I bought mine at Costco and the recipe book and owner’s guide was not in the box. I called Ninja and was able to get a pdf of the owner’s manual but they would not send me the recipe book! Do you know where I can find a good recipe book or THE recipe book? I don’t do many smoothies but would love some food processor recipe or the soft serve recipe. I appreciate any help you can give. I want to use my machine to it’s fullest!
Not sure where you can get that book, but I did pull together a list of my favorite recipes to make in the Ninja! Check it out here: https://fitfoodiefinds.com/2016/12/every-human-needs-ninja-kitchen/
I’ve been meaning to make a lot more smoothies too, and with the weather it’s a lot more appropriate! Sometimes I make them too liquidy and not creamy enough! But who wouldn’t want this ice cream for breakfast?! It looks absolutely perfect!
I do that tooooo and then I add more ice and it gets flavorless 😛
This looks SO good! Pb + banana = always a good idea 🙂
this is just amazing. I’ve done banana ice cream before but not patient enough to put in the freezer. Totally gonna have to try that! And adding the protein pb cups? Genius
This looks to good to be true. YUM
LOLz. It pretty much is like crack.
Some of my favorite flavor combinations right here! I could see myself eating this for breakfast… 😉
YES. I’ve totally had banana soft serve for breakfast. It’s like the best way to start your day 😛
Yes please! My kind of treat for sure! I love ice cream. And I love PB and chocolate. So easy and so yummy!
YUMMM. Nothin better than that peanut butter cup flavor!! 🙂
If I was a flavor I’d be pb cup.