Calling all protein smoothie lovers! This Superfood Protein Smoothie is packed with superfoods like kale, cauliflower, flax and blueberries, plus a flavor punch from chocolate protein powder. Blend everything together and you’ll be enjoying your new favorite protein smoothie in no time. Enjoy!
We’re baaaack with another smoothie recipe! And you guys are going to love love love this one. This superfood protein smoothie is as delicious as it is nutrient dense, making it a great breakfast or post-workout smoothie. With 7 grams of protein and 11 grams of fiber, this smoothie is about to become your go-to smoothie recipe. Let’s do it:
How to Make a Superfood Protein Smoothie
Step 1: get the right ingredients! This superfood protein smoothie is packed with delicious and nutritious ingredients, including:
- Frozen sliced bananas
- Frozen blueberries
- Fresh kale
- Medjool dates
- Ground flaxseed
- Frozen cauliflower florets
- Chocolate protein powder
- Cocoa powder
- Unsweetened almond milk
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Step 2: measure your ingredients and place in your high-speed blender as you measure them. Pit your dates, and de-bone your kale before placing in the blender.
Step 3: blend everything together on high until smooth. Feel free to add more almond milk depending on how thick or thin you like your smoothies 😀
Step 4: top with your favorite smoothie toppings (ahem, check out some of these delicious options!), and enjoy!
- Nut butter
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Sliced almonds
- Sliced bananas
- Sliced apples
Healthy Smoothie Tips
- Cut up and freeze bananas in Stasher Bags, meal prep containers or Ziplocs so you have it on hand when you want to make a smoothie
- Choose a protein powder with a clean label (HERE are some of our faves)
- Rolled oats and chia seeds are great ways to add nutrients and a little thickness to your smoothie
- Invest in a high quality blender (we LOVE our Vitamix)
Superfood Protein Smoothie
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.