These peanut butter banana overnight oats combine all of your favorite flavors to make the most delicious, high-protein breakfast made in under 5 minutes!
This peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe is one of our most popular Fit Foodie Finds breakfasts. So many of you have made this and loved it. Enjoy!
Everything You Need to Make Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
You are absolutely going to love this creamy overnight oats recipe. It’s sweetened with mashed banana and honey and made thick and creamy with Greek yogurt and peanut butter. Enjoy!
- Rolled Oats (you can sub quick cooking, but we prefer the texture of rolled)
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Greek Yogurt
- Chia Seeds
All the Toppings
Don’t forget the toppings…it’s the best part! We went with more sliced bananas, a dollop of creamy peanut butter, and some chopped peanuts.
We tested this recipe for two and doubled. It works both ways. So if you want to make 4 servings, just double the recipe! Team Fit Foodie prefers their overnight oats on the thicker side, so if in the morning you wake up and it’s too thick…add a splash of almond milk and you’re good to go!
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Video
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- First, mash 1/2 banana in a large bowl. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to double this recipe.
- It should stay good refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
- Depending on how thick you like your overnight oats, you may add a splash of almond milk before serving.
- Nutrition facts are without the toppings.