These peanut butter banana overnight oats combine all of your favorite flavors to make the most delicious, high-protein breakfast made in under 5 minutes!
You are absolutely going to love this creamy overnight oats recipe. It’s sweetened with mashed banana and honey and made thick and creamy with Greek yogurt and peanut butter. Enjoy!
Everything you’ll need to make Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Rolled Oats (you can sub quick cooking, but we prefer the texture of rolled)
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Greek Yogurt
- Chia Seeds
All the Toppings
Don’t forget the toppings…it’s the best part! We went with more sliced bananas, a dollop of creamy peanut butter, and some chopped peanuts.
We tested this recipe for two and doubled. It works both ways. So if you want to make 4 servings, just double the recipe! Team Fit Foodie prefers their overnight oats on the thicker side, so if in the morning you wake up and it’s too thick…add a splash of almond milk and you’re good to go!
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Video
- 1/2 medium banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First, mash 1/2 banana in a large bowl. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to double this recipe.
- It should stay good refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
- Depending on how thick you like your overnight oats, you may add a splash of almond milk before serving.
- Nutrition facts are without the toppings.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 370 Sugar: 16 Sodium: 116 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 53 Fiber: 9 Protein: 14
Keywords: peanut butter banana overnight oats
WELCOME TO OVERNIGHT OAT WEEK 2016. Are you as excited as me? YOU SHOULD BE. I almost convinced myself that this entire post needed to be written in all caps, but that’s a wee bit obnoxious.
Overnight Oat Week 2015 was by far my most favoritest week of the whole year. Why? It gave me an excuse to eat overnight oats three times a day, duh. Also because EVERYONE LOVES OATMEAL AND THAT’S A FACT. If you don’t…bye. Just kidding 🙂 This year- you’ll be getting six brand new overnight oat recipes over the next 6 days. YAY!
Linley and I agree that this first recipe is also known as the Team Fit Foodie Classic. It’s the one we make almost every week because we are peanut butter banana obsessed. It’s also REALLY easy and doesn’t require much (if any) kitchen skills. Take a look for yourself at this epic video we made to show you how accessible overnight oats really are.
You likely have all the ingredients in your kitchen for this recipe.