Just because it’s the start of Fall doesn’t mean you have to completely abandon your favorite summer breakfast, overnight oats! I repurposed some leftover Vegan Chai Hot Chocolate to make a delicious Fall OO variation!
I’m not going to lie…I pretty much eat oatmeal every single day in some form or another. 95% of the time it’s my breakfast and the other 5% it’s a snack or dessert. I remember as a kid I would watch my mom make oats for breakfast and think she was gross.
Like mother like daughter.
This overnight oat variation is oh so flavorful and easy to make! The hot chocolate is thick and creamy, and makes this breakfast just that!
Chocolate + Chai is like Banana + Peanut Butter. It just works.
You know wanna know something else. You are more likely to eat breakfast if you prep it the night before. There are no room for excuses.
Vegan Chocolate Chai Overnight Oats
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2 cups Vegan Chai Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- In a tupperware, mix together 2 cups of vegan chai hot chocolate and 1 cup of quick cooking oats. Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours. Serve with a tablespoon of chocolate chips.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
I bet it would taste even more delish if you added a splash of coffee into the mix. Mmmmmmmmmm.
For the sake of oats….here are some of my favorite FFF oatmeal recipes that are FAR from boring.
8 Healthy and Fun Ways to Eat Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Creamy Steel Cut Oats
- Brownie Batter Peanut Butter Swirl Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Coconut Hot Cereal
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
- Slow Cooked Apricot Oatmeal
- Nectarine Kefir Overnight Oats
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal