This healthy granola recipe is made with dried blueberries, oats, and orange zest. It’s sweetened with honey to give it that sweetness and crunch.
Tomorrow is MONDAY.
Monday = the day Davida comes to Minneapolis for a week! D and I booked a last minute flight for her to travel to Minneapolis to work on an exciting project for SHEuncovered. Let’s get real, we take any situation where we may have to be together in the same room…to be together in the same room.
I’m super pumped because the weather is finallllly coming around here in Minneapolis. Sunshine makes the world go round.MY OTHER VIDEOS
So this granola combines the most amazing flavors your taste buds have ever tried.
The crunch is unreal, you guys.
You know that one gadget in your kitchen that you just WISH you had. Yah, well mine as a zester. A little birdie (cough Linely) knew how badly FFF needed a zester and she got me one for my birthday 😀 We put it to good use in this recipe!
Blueberry Orange Granola
Nutrition Information: 287 calories | 14g fat | 38g carbs | 5g fiber | 18g sugar | 6g protein
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2.5 cups rolled oats, gluten-free
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, fresh
- First, preheat oven to 330ºF. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Make sure all the dry ingredients are evenly coated with the wet.
- Bake at 330ºF for 28-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Granola should be golden brown when done.
- Let cool. Store in an air-tight container for about a week.
- Serving Size: ~1/2 cup granola, cooked
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 18
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 6