Got pumpkin? Make these delicious, fool-proof gluten-free pumpkin waffles! They’re made with no refined sugar, no dairy, and just a small amount of coconut oil. This is a recipe the entire family will love.
Best Gluten Free Waffles!
Why make any old gluten free waffle recipe when you can make pumpkin gluten free waffles?! This recipe is so delicious any time of year and only requires a few ingredients.
If you like pumpkin spice anything then this breakfast is definitely for you. It’s made with your favorite all-purpose gluten-free flour blend, eggs, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
No pumpkin no problem!
Can’t find pumpkin puree? Feel free to also use sweet potato puree (or make your own!). You can also use any fruit puree your heart desires such as applesauce or mashed banana.
What You Need for Gluten Free Pumpkin Waffles
We kept things ultra simple with this gluten free waffle recipe and used basic ingredients you probably already have. Here’s what you need:
- pumpkin puree
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- almond milk
- gluten-free all-purpose four
- pumpkin pie spice
best diy pumpkin spice
If you are looking for a great homemade pumpkin spice seasoning recipe, you should checkout our homemade mix. Here’s what you need:
A waffle isn’t a waffle without toppings! Since pumpkin waffles are typically eaten during the fall months, here are some suggestions for you:
- walnuts or pecans
- maple syrup
- ground cinnamon
- nut butter
Can you freeze gluten free waffles?
- To freeze your gluten free waffles, let them cool completely.
- Then, stack two waffles on top of each other and wrap them tightly with tin foil. Make sure to remove as much air as possible.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1.5 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Begin by preheating your waffle iron to medium.
- Next, in a large bowl, mix together all wet ingredients minus the melted coconut oil.
- Then, add in dry ingredients and stir until combined. Finally, add in melted coconut oil and mix one more time.
- Once the waffle maker is preheated, spray with non-stick cooking spray on both sides. Then, pour about 2/3 cup of batter onto waffle maker, close, and flip. Let cook for about 1.5 to 2 minutes. Flip the waffle maker and open it. If it needs a little be more time to cook, close and flip over, let cook for about 20-30 seconds longer.
- Use non-stick tongs to remove waffle from iron.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 273 Sugar: 10 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 44 Fiber: 8 Protein: 8
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin waffles