Looking for easy New Years drinks? Try this simple, yet elevated cranberry mimosa recipe! It’s made with only 3 ingredients.
If you’re hoping to score more New Years Eve Drinks inspiration — you’ve come to the right place. Keep scrolling down for more ideas.
Easy New Years Eve Drink Recipe!
Looking for a super simple, yet gorgeous New Years Eve drink to serve to your guests? Take a classic mimosa and swap half the orange juice for cranberry juice, and then top it with fresh cranberries and rosemary ad you’ve got yourself a stunner —> Cranberry Mimosa!
A cranberry mimosa can be made in less than 5 minutes and is a great cocktail for serving a crowd. While you make them each individually, you should be able to make 6 mimosas from 1 bottle of champagne.
While You’ll love it!
3 Ingredients: you only need 3 ingredients!
Refreshing: this bubbly cocktail is so refreshing and easy to drink.
Easy to make: pour, pour, pour, mix! It’s so easy to make.
What You Need
- Orange Juice: when it comes to a mimosa, the fresher the better. If you can freshly squeeze orange juice, do it! Or, feel free to buy a jug of pulp-free OJ at the grocery store, too.
- Cranberry Juice: when buying cranberry juice, make sure to get 100% juice with no added sugar.
- Champagne: any kind of champagne (inexpensive to expensive) will work! Our favorites are La Marca and Valdo.
Don’t forget about the garnishes! This is how you can elevate any easy cocktail recipe. Here’s what we used:
- Fresh cranberries
- Fresh rosemary
Feel free to use whatever you have on hand such as fresh thyme, a cinnamon stick, or slices, or really any fresh fruit.
- Pour: add orange juice and cranberry juice to the bottom of a tall flute glass.
- Top: top with champagne.
- Garnish: garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary.
- Enjoy: Happy New Years!
We love our stemless champagne flutes. No stem means less spills. Here are our favorites!
Top 5 New Years Eve Drinks to Make
Apple Cider Hot Toddy
Warm your soul with this apple cider hot toddy recipe! This adult beverage mixes together cinnamon whiskey, apple cider, and citrus for a delicious winter drink.
Cheers to this simple mimosa recipe that comes together in just 2 classic mimosa ingredients — champagne and orange juice, of course. Enjoy!
Rosemary Vodka Collins
This Rosemary Collins Recipe is a twist on the traditional vodka collins, just in time for those holiday parties! Complete with a rosemary simple syrup and fresh lemon juice, this is the perfect refreshing cocktail even in the winter months.
Spiked Apple Cider
This Spiked Apple Cider is a boozy twist on our traditional apple cider recipe that’s been a Fall favorite for years. Make a large batch to serve a crowd, or pour a single serve spiked cider tonight. Cheers!
With just a few simple ingredients you can make this delicious, spicy mulled wine. This mulled wine recipe is perfect for a cool Fall day or the holidays!
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 ounce cranberry juice
- 4 ounces champagne
- Garnish: fresh cranberries and fresh rosemary
- Add orange juice and cranberry juice to a tall flute glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and fresh rosemary.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 101 Sugar: 4 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 5 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: new years drinks, cranberry mimosa