These Healthy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are made with just a few whole ingredients making them gluten-free and vegan. Whether you call these No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies or Peanut Butter No Bakes, this is a healthier recipe for a cookie classic!
Happy Friday team! I’ve been savoring these healthy peanut butter cookies for a couple of weeks now because I decided they needed to be tested like 6 times. The more you test, the more cookies I get to eat…AmIRight? I feel like peanut butter no bakes are an American classic. Have you ever researched exactly what is in the original peanut butter no bake cookies recipe?
Classic Peanut Butter No Bakes
These no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies have NEITHER. The basis is my recipe is rolled oats, crunchy peanuts, and all-natural peanut butter bound together with a mixture of brown rice syrup and honey. No butter. No white sugar needed.
What I love most about these healthy peanut butter cookies is that there’s 5g of protein per cookie! You can thank the peanut for this. Per ever 1 oz. serving of peanuts, there’s 6g of protein jam packed in there. I also love the fact that the only grain you need is rolled oats. No flour involved. Oh and most of all- that YOU DON’T HAVE TO BAKE THEM because there are no eggs. That’s right, this recipe is 100% vegan and also gluten free. WOOT!
I personally like to store these bad boys in the freezer. To freeze, all you have to do is line the cookies on a cookie sheet. Freeze for about an hour and then transfer into a freezer-safe gallon-size bag and you’re good to go. I pretty much keep a running bag of goodies in my freezer at all times.
I MEAN, WHAT IF THERE’S AN APOCALYPSE?
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until you’ve created your cookie dough.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop out about 2 tablespoons-worth of dough. Roll between your palms until you’ve created a ball and then slightly flatten to create your cookie.
- Optional: melt dark chocolate chips and drizzle over cookies.
- Place cookies on a cookie sheet and freeze until ready to serve.
Tips & Notes
*Storage: Once the cookies have fully frozen in the freezer I like to transfer them into a freezer-safe gallon size bag.
**Nutritional information does not include dark chocolate.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 Calories: 174 Sugar: 10 Fat: 8 Carbohydrates: 14 Fiber: 2 Protein: 5
Fit Foodie Finds No Bake Recipes
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Energy Bars
- Double Chocolate Protein Buckeyes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brown Rice Crispy Treats
- Peanut Butter Protein Bars
This post is sponsored by Planters Peanuts. I was compensated an all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Fit Foodie Finds and my love for all things PEANUTS.