These Spinach Egg Muffins are the perfect high-protein breakfast, snack, and everything in between. Just place all the ingredients into a muffin tin, pour in the eggs, and bake!
When it comes to flavor combinations, you just can’t beat the spinach, sun-dried tomato, and feta combo! Do you feel me? The combination goes well in a salad, on a pizza, or in EGG MUFFINS.
Why Make these Spinach Egg Muffins?
There are so many reasons why we think you should make these egg and spinach muffins.
- High protein – per serving, this healthy snack rings in at 12g protein!
- Lower in carbs – at just 8g carbs/serving, this snack will keep you full all day long!
- Made in 30 minutes – all you need is 30 minutes in order to whip this delicious breakfast up!
You just can’t beat how easy these spinach egg muffins are to make! The beauty of this healthy snack or breakfast is that you can mix and match all of your favorite ingredients and make an egg cup out of them. The options are endless.
Some flavor options could be BLT, ham and cheese, roasted vegetable, caprese quinoa, or even french toast egg cups! Now, get meal-prepping and make these spinach and sun-dried tomato egg muffins OR your very creation!
More Egg Muffins
- Bacon-Wrapped Egg Cups
- Sweet Potato Hash Egg Cups
- Asparagus and Shitake Mushroom Egg Cups
- Turkey Fajita Egg Cup Recipe
Spinach Egg Muffins Video
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup spinach, finely diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 4 large basil leaves, finely diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a 12-cup, nonstick muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Next, finely dice sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, basil, and yellow onion. Then spread out among the 12 cups. Add about 1 teaspoon of feta cheese crumbles to each cup.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Then, pour egg mixture evenly on top of veggies in order to fill each cup around 3/4 of the way full. Use a fork or knife to mix in order to make sure the veggies are evenly distributed within the egg.
- Season the top of each egg cup with salt and pepper, to taste, and then bake at 350ºF for around 18-22 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 egg muffins Calories: 156 Sugar: 4 Fat: 8 Carbohydrates: 8 Fiber: 2 Protein: 12
Keywords: spinach egg muffins