These healthy monster cookies are made with 100% whole grains, all-natural peanut butter, and your favorite monster cookie add-ins. Best part? These are vegan cookies made with a flax egg to make them egg and dairy-free!
So these monster cookies are heaven. Soft, chocolaty, peanut butter heaven. This recipe is like a fusion between vegan chocolate chip cookies and vegan peanut butter cookies with a bunch of extra add-ins to make them spectacular.
They’re made with all of my favorite things, too.
- peanut butter
- coconut oil
Yup, peanut butter and chocolate…and oatmeal, too! You really can’t go wrong. Oh, and did I mention that these are vegan cookies? Yup! We used flax eggs instead of real eggs, which also makes these cookies extra soft and melt-in-your-mouth.
Other FFF Vegan Cookies
- Healthy Vegan Cowboy Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Healthy Monster Cookies
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a cookie sheet with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients (except for coconut oil).
- Then, slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well and then add melted coconut oil. Make sure all ingredients are mixed together.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out 2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Press ball between the palms of your hands forming a cookie shape (the dough will not spread much during baking). Then place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350ºF for 13-16 minutes.
Tips & Notes
- *Mix flax and water together and place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes. Consistency should be thick and gooey.
I wanted to chat about my sister’s wedding from last weekend.
All I have to say is- it was one of THE BEST WEEKENDS OF MY LIFE. It wasn’t even my wedding and it was magical. It was so great to have all of our friends and family in one place for an extended weekend. Shenanigans started Thursday morning and ended Tuesday morning and I loved every minute of it.
In a nutshell, here’s how I felt about the wedding…
The venue was beautiful. The weather was our friend. My sister looked like a bombshell. I danced like a maniac. The food was top notch. The bar was open. I danced like a maniac. A smile never left my face. I stayed up til 3AM (world record). My speech didn’t suck. I carried a selfie stick with me the entire night. I have the coolest parents on the planet. I’m super pumped to have Sister Boy officially part of the fam.
Check out some photos from the wedding. The bottom left photo goes to Michelle’s amazing photographer – Jody Savage Photography. I can’t wait until they’re all up!