Whip up a batch of this Healthy Greek Yogurt Dressing made with fresh dill, lemon, and garlic and have it all week long!
Whether you’re looking for a healthy creamy salad dressing or something yummy to dip veggies in, you will love this Greek yogurt dressing.
Easy Greek Yogurt Dressing
If you are a creamy dressing kind of person, you are going to absolutely swoon over this Greek yogurt dressing. It’s dilly, lemony, and so creamy.
We love this dressing because:
- It comes together in less than 10 minutes
- It’s made with minimal ingredients
- Greek yogurt is high in protein
- It’s so flavorful!
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
What You Need
We love how simple this Greek yogurt dressing is, yet it is so flavorful and yummy on top of your favorite salad. Here’s what you need:
- Greek yogurt: we prefer to use a 2% fat plain Greek yogurt, but any fat content will work.
- Olive oil: olive oil adds a nutty flavor and a bit of fat, which we love.
- Dill: fresh dill is so delicious in this dressing. Make sure to use fresh!
- Lemon juice: a little bit of citrus pairs really nicely with the dill.
- Garlic: when in doubt, add garlic.
- Salt: salt brings out all of these wonderful flavors.
Want to cut more fat?
If you’re hoping to cut some fat out of this Greek yogurt dressing here are 2 ways to do it:
- Remove the olive oil and add a few tablespoons of water to thin things out.
- Use 0% fat plain Greek yogurt.
How to Make Greek Yogurt Dressing
You’re in luck. The hardest part about this dressing is mincing the dill.
- Prep ingredients: first, dice, mince, and measure your ingredients.
- Mix: place them into a medium bowl or Mason jar and mix to combine.
- Serve: serve on top of a salad or as a veggie dip!
Want to thin out your dressing?
Want to thin out your dressing? Simply add a few teaspoons of water and mix to thin things out.
Salad Serving Suggestions
Make any one of the salads below and swap out their dressing for this Greek yogurt salad dressing!
Steak Salad: Incredible steak salad made with perfectly grilled New York strip steak, tons of veggies, avocado, goat cheese, and a yummy herby vinaigrette dressing!
Salmon Salad: a yummy salmon salad made with tons of veggies, flakey salmon, and this Greek yogurt dressing.
Grilled Chicken Salad: There’s nothing better than a crunchy, topping-packed grilled chicken salad on a hot summer night.
Sriracha Chicken Salad: This sriracha chicken salad is a delectable combination of fresh greens, spicy chicken, and a tangy Greek green goddess dressing! If you’re looking to add a flavorful and healthy salad recipe to the menu, here it is!
Transfer Greek yogurt salad dressing into an airtight container or Mason jar and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Healthy Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Place all the ingredients for the Greek yogurt dressing into a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Serve as a salad dressing or veggie dip. Enjoy!