Good morning strawberry pancakes! This delicious pancake recipe is made completely in the blender for easy cleanup and is made with 100% whole grains.
We’re taking “one bowl” to the next level by making our pancakes in the blender…no spoon for mixing involved!
This healthy strawberry pancake recipe (which could also be called strawberry banana pancakes) comes out slightly pink thanks to the fresh strawberries and is made with 100% whole grains.
All you have to do is toss all of the ingredients into a blender, blend on high until smooth, and cook on the stove-top!
Here’s what you need
- white whole wheat flour
- baking powder
- almond milk
That’s right, there is no oil involved. Thank you pureed fruit! Feel free to swap the honey for maple syrup and try a flax egg for the eggs!
How to Make Blender Pancakes
Blend Wet > First things first, let’s mix up the wet ingredients. Place wet ingredients along with the banana and half of the strawberries into your blender. Blend on high until smooth.
Blend Dry > Then, place all of the dry ingredients into the blender and blend on high until combined.
Pour & Cook > Heat skillet over medium heat and spray with coconut oil cooking spray. Pour about 1/3 to 1/2 cup onto the skillet (no need to measure…just pour right from the blender). Add more chopped strawberries and cook until it bubbles. Then, flip and finish cooking.
Serve > Serve your stack of pancakes with more fresh strawberries, banana, and maple syrup.
Store strawberry pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days.
How to Freeze Pancakes
Stack 2 or 3 pancakes on top of each other. Then, tightly wrap each stack with a piece of tin foil and remove as much air as possible. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Healthy Pancake Recipes
- 6 Healthy Pancakes – 1 Base Batter
- Healthy Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Blender Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 medium banana
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, divided
- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (started with ½ cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- First, place banana, 1 cup of sliced strawberries, eggs, almond milk, vanilla, and honey into a high-speed blender. Blend on high until the strawberries are pureed.
- Next, add white whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt into the blender and blend until your pancake batter is smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare the remaining strawberries by slicing them into small chunks. These will go into the pancakes while they’re on the stove.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Use a ⅓ cup to ½ cup measuring cup to spoon batter onto pan. Then, take a handful of strawberry chunks and sprinkle them on the pancake. Let cook for 2 to 3 minutes and then flip. Use your spatula to press the pancake down a little bit and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat until all batter is gone.
- Top with more strawberries, banana slices, and maple syrup/honey.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 330 Sugar: 27 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 63 Fiber: 9 Protein: 10
Keywords: strawberry pancakes, strawberry banana pancakes