This decadent, spiced coconut hot chocolate is made with full-fat coconut milk, a mixture of warm spices, and maple syrup. It’s both vegan and paleo-friendly, perfect for the health-minded people out there!
- Place coconut milk, almond milk, and dark chocolate in a medium saucepan. Turn heat to medium/high. Then, use a whisk to constantly stir until all of the chocolate has melted.
- Once the chocolate has melted, add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Continue to whisk until hot chocolate begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Serve with a sugar in the raw-rimmed glass.
Tips & Notes
- During step 2, add in a cup of strong brewed coffee in order to make this recipe “dirty” AKA caffeinated.
- Nutrition is without coffee added.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 213 Sugar: 8 Sodium: 96 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 12 Fiber: 1 Protein: 2
Keywords: coconut hot chocolate